Windows 10: Driver errors BSOD, irql, and system service exception errors

Discus and support Driver errors BSOD, irql, and system service exception errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, my computer has been crashing from these BSODS ever since I built it. I built it myself and I'm an experienced system builder. I've ran driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexH14, Feb 9, 2019.

1. AlexH14 Win User

Driver errors BSOD, irql, and system service exception errors

So, my computer has been crashing from these BSODS ever since I built it. I built it myself and I'm an experienced system builder. I've ran driver verifier and memory tests multiple times and they are having no issues. I'm currently not overclocked and everything is being run at stock speeds to maintain some level of stability. My PC specs and my minidumps are below.

CPU: i7-7700k

GPU: ASUS Strix 1080ti OC ed.

RAM: 16GB TridentZ 3200

MOTHERBOARD: AsRock z270 Taichi

SSD: Samsung 850 256GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200 4TB

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak28ejSGTcSSim04lZ9XDWmT7jm6

:)

AlexH14, Feb 9, 2019
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD irql not less or equal error

I've had a look at your two memory dumps. The first was caused by a System service exception and suggests memory corruption, the second was a IRQL error.

Code:
    Code:
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8040f8bb5f7, ffffab81b224ecf0, 0}  Probably caused by : memory_corruption    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)  An exception happened while executing a system service routine.    BugCheck D1, {0, d, 8, 0}  Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+247 )    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)  An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an  interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually  caused by drivers using improper addresses.
    I would suggest you run a test of your memory. Memtest86+ is recommended and needs to run for 8 passes which could take 10 hours or more for the 8GB of memory you have.

Let us know what the results are and then, if necessary, we can look further into possible driver problems.

philc43, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 9, 2019
  4. insonia Win User

Seemingly random BSOD with multiple different error codes inside

Hello,

I've been getting blue screens for a while now, but they started getting more frequent than usual these, BSOD include the following error codes:
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: Wdf01000.sys
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: dxgmms2.sys
    • PFN LIST CORRUPT
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed win32kfull.sys
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
    • SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: NETIO.SYS
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: FLTMGR.SYS
    • ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed: usbehci.sys
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: ndis.sys
    • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: Wdf01000.sys
    I've tried getting in contact with the Microsoft support service but they were not able to help me.
    These errors seem to happen almost randomly, sometimes while browsing the web and sometimes while playing games or doing nothing at all.

Attachment 149327

insonia, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Driver errors BSOD, irql, and system service exception errors - Similar Threads - Driver errors BSOD

2. IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly: Hi, ive been getting 2-3 BSODS per day for months and i dont know how to fix it, here are the minidump files.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XJdyAbWA9_mwYm6aSNAUKwwhSibDVes6?usp=sharing...
  3. IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly: Hi, ive been getting 2-3 BSODS per day for months and i dont know how to fix it, here are the minidump files.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XJdyAbWA9_mwYm6aSNAUKwwhSibDVes6?usp=sharing...
  4. IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly: Ive been getting 2-3 BSODs a day for months and i cant figure out what is causing them. Here are the WinDBG outputs of some recent crashes:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is...
  6. IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly: Ive been getting 2-3 BSODs a day for months and i cant figure out what is causing them. Here are the WinDBG outputs of some recent crashes:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is...
  7. IRQL bsod and system service exception BSODs constantly

8. BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys

BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys: Hi,I am continiously facing an issue with my PC where the blue screen of death suddenly appears, stating System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys before restart. I have googled and tried various fixes but nothing has worked.Here are the log files. Can you please check and help me...
  9. BSOD: System Service Exception, driver irql not less or equal, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: System Service Exception, driver irql not less or equal, etc.: So i've been getting the aforementioned BSODs and have no idea how to solve them. They happen randomly, even when the computer is in idle. From BlueScreenView, i see that they are caused by ntoskrnl.exe. The dump files can be found here: dmp files Extra info about my...
  10. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Error code: System Service Exception: Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either). I've attached...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 random bsod driver irql system service exception