Windows 10: Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr

Discus and support Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a LG blu ray disk USB player that stopped working a long while ago, (Model BP50NB40), that seemingly has stopped running since some windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SotoPrior, Dec 31, 2018.

1. SotoPrior Win User

Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr

I bought a LG blu ray disk USB player that stopped working a long while ago, (Model BP50NB40), that seemingly has stopped running since some windows 10 update. I had the device work a long time ago from the first time I installed it, but somehow it seemingly stopped some months ago, and neither the online EXE file from the LG support works, (as it errors, out with a "ATAPI Device can not be found!!!" error pops up,) but even going as far as uninstalling the ATAPI controllers shown here:

Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr [​IMG]

Has yet to fix the situation for the Driver to be working properly. Even going on the phone support line has lead me back to the above windows situation for uninstalling said ATAPI drivers to no results. If anyone has any idea on how to move forward into finding a solution to the software situation I'd gladly appreciate it as it is clear the driver software provided from the LG support site itself seemingly refuses to work.

My Windows 10 pro Build is Version 10.0.17134, to accrue for any technicalities with the product, as it would appear most people I've searched on similar issues revolve themselves from either upgrading or simply updating their windows version. I'm not home most of the time to look into these issues from where I work having me off location, so I'm just sorta looking to see if anyone knows more info about the particular issue, and/or has an ISO copy of the installation media used for the Blu Ray disk player, as it is obvious that may be the only partial solution to go on, being that the original software is perhaps my best bet so far. (As I have lost the original media, and even solutions from the LG help line sports me over to a windows error section for the software driver suffering through error code 19.)

Simply anything helps. Thanks.

:)

SotoPrior, Dec 31, 2018
  2. solara54 Win User

Blu Ray Fix on Windows 10

Is there a fix to use a blu ray writer on Windows 10? Do I have go back to Windows 7 to have my Samsung blu ray writer to be recognized? I would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks

solara54, Dec 31, 2018
  3. kukane Win User
    Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr

Extrenal Blu-Ray not recognized?

HI, Running Alienware x51 with Windows 10. I own a Sony BD5740H-01 external Blu-Ray writer. It is housed in a generic external case I bought from China. I look in Device Manager to locate and nothing is listed either in the Disc Drives or USB folders.
    I've searched for drivers for the Blu-Ray and the enclosure but they are unsupported (from 2012) What can I do to get it working? Thanks Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr :)

davewdriscoll, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr

1. Driver for a BLu Ray Writer Not Working, Despite reinstalling ATAPI dr - Similar Threads - Driver BLu Ray

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Blu Ray Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  5. Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.: I created a Blu-Ray image in ISO format. I then attempted to burn it to a Blu-Ray disk. First, I tried using a BD-RE and when I got an incompatible media error, I tried a standard BD-R. - The ISO size was well within the capacity of the disks I was attempting to write them...
  6. Blu ray player not working

Blu ray player not working: Recently reset my laptop, I now cant play DVD's or Blu Ray discs on my computer, tried searching for drivers but with no success. Does anyone have a resolution for this????? TIA...
  7. Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. External Blu-ray writer "Samsung SE-506CB" doesn't read Blu-rays with Windows 10

External Blu-ray writer "Samsung SE-506CB" doesn't read Blu-rays with Windows 10: Hello community! I recently switched from windows 7 to windows 10 (1803) and my Blu-ray drive stopped reading Blu-rays. I've tried it with several other PCs/laptops, it was always the same, it worked with windows 7 but not with windows 10. CDs and DVDs work on both systems...
  9. Beware of some USB3 portable DVD writers / Blu Ray reader

Beware of some USB3 portable DVD writers / Blu Ray reader: Hi there. Be careful of buying some of the newer USB 3 DVD writers (with Blu Ray reader / writer). These come with a USB3 cable for attaching to USB3 as standard and have a second power slot where you attach this into a USB2 slot to get the 5V power. My Laptop that I...
  10. blu ray problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    blu ray problem: Every time the latest build is installed my blu-ray (films) player stops working, I get an on screen message in cyber link saying my Graphics card is incompatible. After restoring build 16199 all is o/k again. Tried latest Drivers from AMD.I have tried BD addvisor everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blu ray atapi

2. blu ray hardware not working