Windows 10: driver for beats pill

Discus and support driver for beats pill in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; driver for beats pill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-beats-pill/f40b0cda-8f62-4efa-b43d-54334f226fbf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelvinChadwell, Jul 9, 2019.

1. driver for beats pill

driver for beats pill

:)

MelvinChadwell, Jul 9, 2019

2. Beats pill

So I have one of the first beats pill that ever came out. I would like to connected it via Bluetooth to my computer. Does it have a microphone and can I connect that somehow connect it and still have everything wireless? I was able to connect using the cable
    from my beats headphones, but if possible I would like it all to be wireless.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

davidsydnor, Jul 9, 2019
  3. R3L
    R3L Win User
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Beats Pill

Hi everyone,

I was connecting my Beats pill to my Acer Aspire 6930 and I found out that there isn't any bluetooth drivers or setting anymore.

I just installed windows 10 from 7.

How can I solve this issue?

And I found that the wireless and bluetooth button are not working.

Thanks!

4. driver for beats pill

I have paired and connected my Beats Pill to my PC but it won't play?

I have paired and connected my Beats Pill to my PC but it won't play. Why won't it function?

AllanSpurrell, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

driver for beats pill

1. driver for beats pill - Similar Threads - driver beats pill

2. Windows Drivers Not Working Correctly With My Beats Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Drivers Not Working Correctly With My Beats Headphones: Hello, this is my first post here. I am having an issue with my beats headphones sound quality when using them with the computer. So a few days ago I updated my drivers using Avast Driver Updater and there was an update for both the headphones and system bluetooth drivers so...
  3. Windows Drivers Not Working Correctly With My Beats Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Drivers Not Working Correctly With My Beats Headphones: Hello, this is my first post here. I am having an issue with my beats headphones sound quality when using them with the computer. So a few days ago I updated my drivers using Avast Driver Updater and there was an update for both the headphones and system bluetooth drivers so...
  4. Windows Drivers Not Working Correctly With My Beats Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. beats

in Windows 10 Customization
    beats: System Model 23se-d394 System Type x64-based PC System SKU H6U13AA#ABA Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-4430S CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date AMI 80.04, 9/25/2013 SMBIOS Version 2.7 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI...
  6. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  7. beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated

beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated: Every time you update my computer I lose my Beats Audio driver. The audio sucks now. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-driver-uninstalled-when-computer/3ac24399-6453-4970-a727-cec1be877707
  8. I have paired and connected my Beats Pill to my PC but it won't play?

I have paired and connected my Beats Pill to my PC but it won't play?: I have paired and connected my Beats Pill to my PC but it won't play. Why won't it function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paired-and-connected-my-beats-pill-to-my-pc/d9f7b8e0-8a4f-4d1f-b2cb-87b628706860
  9. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  10. Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing

Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing: Recently installed win10 on my hp envy dv6-7363cl. Laptop came with win8. It had a fingerprint scanner and beats audio speakers. Is there a way I can get both back since the two are all hardware of the machine? I have installed the fingerprint scanner driver and the hp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft/beats pill bluetooth driver