Windows 10: driver for controller

Discus and support driver for controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where do i find Realtec PCIe GBE Family Controller driver to install?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnS623, Sep 20, 2018.

1. JohnS623 Win User

driver for controller

where do i find Realtec PCIe GBE Family Controller driver to install?

:)

JohnS623, Sep 20, 2018

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Sep 20, 2018
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Sep 20, 2018
  4. driver for controller

Issues with Xbox one controller and also not able to update Coprocessor driver on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is there any symbol on Coprecessor driver?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand other devices.

4. Right click on Coprecessor driver, click on update driver software.

5. Try to brows my computer for driver support.

5. Then select the available drivers from the list.

Step 2; I recommend you to check for Xbox controller in Universal Serial Bus Controller under Device Manager. Check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers and try to update all the drivers in the list.

4. Right click on the xbox controller driver and click on Update driver software.

You can refer to the below xbox forum support for troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-controller-for-windows-help

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

driver for controller

1. driver for controller - Similar Threads - driver controller

2. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  3. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  4. How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver": I formatted the notebook and it didn't come with the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver" and it doesn't show the battery percentage. I tried several methods but it didn't work, I'm wanting to download this Drive to be able to solve this problem. Support can't...
  5. How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver"

How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver": I formatted the notebook and it didn't come with the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver" and it doesn't show the battery percentage. I tried several methods but it didn't work, I'm wanting to download this Drive to be able to solve this problem. Support can't...
  6. How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Where would I find the pci controller driver in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where would I find the pci controller driver in file explorer?: I managed to find out that the pci controller driver file still exists on my computer, I just need to find out how to reinstall it safely... is there a easy way to do so by going through device manager and installing said driver, if so how do I do it safely and not mess up...
  8. Where would I find the pci controller driver in file explorer?

Where would I find the pci controller driver in file explorer?: I managed to find out that the pci controller driver file still exists on my computer, I just need to find out how to reinstall it safely... is there a easy way to do so by going through device manager and installing said driver, if so how do I do it safely and not mess up...
  9. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller: Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it...
  10. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller: Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it...