Windows 10: driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Discus and support driver for hid touchscreen compliant in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LorraineLang, Mar 30, 2019.

1. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise

:)

LorraineLang, Mar 30, 2019

2. Hid compliant touchscreen driver

I have a Toshiba AIO computer with the touchscreen running Windows 10, it has the latest updates and the latest drivers. If I look under device manager the touchscreen driver is the Microsoft HID compliant touchscreen driver with date 6/21/2006 version
    10.0.14393.351 I downloaded the driver from the manufactures website but when I run the driver update it says the best driver is already installed which is the Microsoft driver. The problem I am having is the Windows start menu randomly pops up. If I
    disable the touchscreen it fixes the problem. Its hard to believe that Microsoft hasn't updated the HID drivers since 2006 and a lot has changed since 2006.

EdwardRatkiewicz, Mar 30, 2019
  3. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE

sparky0387, Mar 30, 2019
  4. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

HID Touchscreen Driver

Then you can try this procedure:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Touchscreen"

4. Right click on your compliant touchscreen

5. Click on "Update device"

6. Click on "Search software driver from this computer"

7. Click on "Choose from a list of Driver available on computer"

8. Click on "HID touchscreen driver"

9. Click on "Next"

StefanoTamiotti, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

driver for hid touchscreen compliant

1. driver for hid touchscreen compliant - Similar Threads - driver hid touchscreen

2. HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out: HP Elitebook touchscreen stopped workingok so a couple of hours ago i was just using my computer drawing on an app using the touchscreen and all of a sudden it stopped working. i have been following steps to try and sort this for a while, for a bit i couldnt find the driver...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

6. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working: I would like to disable the touch screen for my Surface Laptop 3, but when I follow the instructions to disable it Device manager --> Human interface devices --> Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen, the touchscreen is still enabled and functioning. I have also looked for other...
  7. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  8. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  9. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS: where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE...
  10. HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up: Hi, so probably a month ago I noticed that the touchscreen on my Lenovo laptop (with windows 10) didn't work. I immediately went into my device manager and into Human Interface Devices. I noticed that everything was there except my HID Compliant Touchscreen. I'm not sure what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid compliant touch screen driver windows 10

2. windows 10 hid comliant touch screen 6 21 2006

3. latest windows 10 hid compliant touchscreen driver 2006

4. windows 7 usb hid touchscreen driver,
  5. need specific HID compliant touchscreen driver for hp pavilion x360