Windows 10: driver for i phone

Discus and support driver for i phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where is the driver for backing up my i phone to my hard drive on my desk top. Itunes says the driver needs to be updated, how do you do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kathrynschmitz, Feb 24, 2019.

1. driver for i phone

where is the driver for backing up my i phone to my hard drive on my desk top. Itunes says the driver needs to be updated, how do you do this?

:)

kathrynschmitz, Feb 24, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

driver for i phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

driver for i phone

1. driver for i phone - Similar Threads - driver phone

2. Driver hn_usbccgpfilter.sys Honor Magic 5 phone prevents Memory Integrity activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver hn_usbccgpfilter.sys Honor Magic 5 phone prevents Memory Integrity activated: Hi,After installing the suite and drivers for the Honor Magic 5 Pro phone, Windows 11 Memory Integrity cannot be activated, because driver hn_usbccgpfilter.sys is preventing it.Windows 11 Pro, 64 bits, 22H2, 22621.2283, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22662.1000.0Asus...
  3. Driver hn_usbccgpfilter.sys Honor Magic 5 phone prevents Memory Integrity activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver hn_usbccgpfilter.sys Honor Magic 5 phone prevents Memory Integrity activated: Hi,After installing the suite and drivers for the Honor Magic 5 Pro phone, Windows 11 Memory Integrity cannot be activated, because driver hn_usbccgpfilter.sys is preventing it.Windows 11 Pro, 64 bits, 22H2, 22621.2283, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22662.1000.0Asus...
  4. Connecting phone with PC as MTP-Receiving error 28The drivers for this device are not...

Connecting phone with PC as MTP-Receiving error 28The drivers for this device are not...: Hello,I have a lenovo G570, 64 bit, 6gb ram. Win 7. I am using this Laptop for the last 10 years and it has been a good experience. Recently I tried to connect my phone with pc through usb for the first time and got this error.The drivers for this device are not installed....
  5. Connecting phone with PC as MTP-Receiving error 28The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting phone with PC as MTP-Receiving error 28The drivers for this device are not...: Hello,I have a lenovo G570, 64 bit, 6gb ram. Win 7. I am using this Laptop for the last 10 years and it has been a good experience. Recently I tried to connect my phone with pc through usb for the first time and got this error.The drivers for this device are not installed....
  6. Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?: I'm just curious if this could actually even work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-a-driver-on-your-phone-and/3eafe630-26ff-4fb3-a88d-ce841a2277b3
  7. Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?

Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?: I'm just curious if this could actually even work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-a-driver-on-your-phone-and/3eafe630-26ff-4fb3-a88d-ce841a2277b3
  8. Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. A service installation section in this INF is invalid - Trying to install USB Phone driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A service installation section in this INF is invalid - Trying to install USB Phone driver: I'm encountering an issue when trying to install the driver for my Android phone automatically. When I connect my phone, a driver with a question mark is displayed. Upon clicking "Update driver," I receive an error message stating, "A service installation section in this INF...
  10. A service installation section in this INF is invalid - Trying to install USB Phone driver

A service installation section in this INF is invalid - Trying to install USB Phone driver: I'm encountering an issue when trying to install the driver for my Android phone automatically. When I connect my phone, a driver with a question mark is displayed. Upon clicking "Update driver," I receive an error message stating, "A service installation section in this INF...