Windows 10: driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

Discus and support driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliVeit, Oct 7, 2021.

1. WilliVeit Win User

driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed driver is: version 13.212.137.0 date 10.09.2020Is Microsoft not compatible to Microsoft?What should I do?

:)

WilliVeit, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Microsoft Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard

Hi Puahiilani,

Wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse can be used on Windows 10. Since Windows 10 has feature to make devices compatible with Windows 10. For us to help you use your devices, we suggest that you check these articles for more information:

• Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth® issues. Refer to the section that says
      Setting up a Bluetooth device. You may also check the other troubleshooting steps if you've encountered any other issues while connecting your devices to Windows 10.
    • How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10 by MVP Andre Da Costa. Refer to the section that says Using Compatibility Mode to Resolve Driver problems if you encounter any issues with driver compatibility while connection the
      devices.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Driver Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

I just gott a new desktop with Windows 10, and I would like to continue using my Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

But I can not find a driver for it

Is there one?

Harald Dlarah, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Yo_Wattup Win User

Best wireless gaming keyboard?

Why would you move away from the reciever? Do you like to ride around your room on your wheelie-chair while gaming or something? *Confused driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 :confused:

And I do play fast paced FPSs and I 100% guarantee you, cross my heart hope to die, swear on my mother's grave, that there is noooooooooooo lag at all. None. Nada. Zilch.

Because 'serious' gamers are uninformed about the accuracy of modern wireless systems and believe (like yourself and Shibdib) that wired will be more accurate, which is not the case. *Toast :toast:

But anyway... I've narrowed it down to 4 keyboards:

The Gigabyte GK-KM7600:

• The most stylish keyboard here
    • Good placement of multimedia keys
    • Price
    • A nice change from Logitech
    • Could have rubbish feeling domes

driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 [​IMG]

The Logitech illuminated K800 Wireless Keyboard:
    • ILLUMINATED. awesome feature on a wireless keyboard. I've been looking for an illuminated wireless keyboard for ages, I believe this is the first and only one ever made ever. *Big Grin driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 :D
    • Quality
    • Stupid function key system for multimedia keys.

driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 Logitech++K800.jpg

The Logitech MK550:

• Fantastic placement of multimedia keys, one which I am quite familiar with.
    • Ergonomics

driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 [​IMG]

And the Logitech MX-5500:

• Get a great mouse with it
    • Pricey due to said mouse

driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 MX_5500_klein.jpg

Opinions? I wish I could just buy all of them. *Cry :cry:

Thanks for reading.

Yo_Wattup, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

1. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 - Similar Threads - driver Mcrosoft Wireless

2. Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.: I have a Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10. When a video is playing, I attempt to change the volume with the keyboard volume controls. This results in an immediate blue screen of death and reset. How do I fix this?...
  3. Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.: I have a Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10. When a video is playing, I attempt to change the volume with the keyboard volume controls. This results in an immediate blue screen of death and reset. How do I fix this?...
  4. Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1: The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed...
  6. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1: The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed...
  7. 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard!

21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard!: Windows 10 2004. I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices. Any help on tidying this up? I've tried disabling/uninstalling etc., but they just come back! 161833
  8. microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385

microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385: My Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385 will not link with the receiver even with new batteries https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-natural-multimedia-keyboard/e2734b71-46a0-4acb-b6cd-09e88c25b143
  9. 2 in 1 keyboard question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 in 1 keyboard question: Just bought a Spectre x360 for my wife and was playing around with it, trying to get everything set up and installed before I give it to her for Christmas. Anyway, as I was signing into her different accounts, I noticed the number pad on the touch-screen keyboard is... upside...
  10. MS Multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver

MS Multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver: I have been looking for the drivers for this keyboard. The sites I have found are con artists. Download our program to find your driver. Now, pay up or you cant have it. Cant seem to find it on MS at all ???? Giz a link someone, that does not involve third party...