Windows 10: Driver for network adaptor

Discus and support Driver for network adaptor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to install realtek network adapter but it is showing me that "windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by raghavendranayak, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Driver for network adaptor

I'm trying to install realtek network adapter but it is showing me that "windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code 56)".

And also it is not showing any adapter in change adapter settings except kaspersky adapter.

Im not able to get internet through wifi and ethernet as well

:)

raghavendranayak, Feb 3, 2019

2. Network adaptor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Try updating the latest Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

• Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    For games I suggest you to disable the proxy settings and then try to download the games.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Network adaptor

I won't click Me Too because not sure it's identical.

NB: apparently for some problems going to Network Adaptor in Device Mgr and doing UnInstall is step 1.

Reboot re-installs it auto-magically. Which is step 2.

Alas, I ended up with Driver up to date, Adaptor working fine, but
    "Missing Protocol"
    which halts cable network

So no LAN.

BernardBenTremblay, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Driver for network adaptor

Scheduling a Task for No Data Transfer (network)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I would like inform you that, there is no option in Windows which can alert on it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under Network and Internet.
    • Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall network adaptor driver and check if it helps.

Method 2: uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

Follow the steps provided, to uninstall and reinstall the
    network adaptor driver.

• Press Windows logo + X key.
    • Click on device manager.
    • Select the network adaptor.
    • Right click on it and click on Uninstall.
    • After the uninstalling the drivers restart the computer. This should automatically install proper drivers for it.
    You may also download and install the latest network adaptor drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this helps. Do let you if your issue is resolved. For another query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Driver for network adaptor

1. Driver for network adaptor - Similar Threads - Driver network adaptor

2. No network adaptor driver windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network adaptor driver windows 11: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Vivobook 15 X1502. After installing Windows 11 everything worked perfectly until I noticed I dont have a wifi icon. On the Asus Download Center, i cant manage to find a driver suitable for this model in order to fix my problem, all i see...
  3. No network adaptor driver windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network adaptor driver windows 11: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Vivobook 15 X1502. After installing Windows 11 everything worked perfectly until I noticed I dont have a wifi icon. On the Asus Download Center, i cant manage to find a driver suitable for this model in order to fix my problem, all i see...
  4. Network adaptors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adaptors: I have a surface 3 laptop running on windows 10 with wifi modem.Suddenly stopped working with message ‘No internet detected’. Toggled power on laptop and modem, no joy. wifi is fine on other devices so no issues with wifi as such. Advised to install a wifi usb which got me...
  5. Network adaptors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adaptors: I have a surface 3 laptop running on windows 10 with wifi modem.Suddenly stopped working with message ‘No internet detected’. Toggled power on laptop and modem, no joy. wifi is fine on other devices so no issues with wifi as such. Advised to install a wifi usb which got me...
  6. Network adaptors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network adaptor

Network adaptor: Hello i am trying to reinstall my network adpotor for my windows 10 pc. I just got this pc and i was trying to figure out why i could not connect to internet when i Deleted my network adpotor. When ever i try to do a hardware scan it does not pop up again. Please someone...
  8. network adaptors

network adaptors: i have just installed a usb network adaptor on my pc can i link the pc adaptor to the usb adaptor to boost signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adaptors/543b3297-9579-4534-b667-70621a16baaf
  9. No network adaptor found

No network adaptor found: After updating to the October version of windows 10 from the prior version of windows 10, the device manager can't display my network adaptor. No mater what I do, it won't find that device. I'm running on a 5 year old HP Pavilion. Help!...
  10. Network adaptor vanished

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adaptor vanished: My computer is showing absolutely no network adapter, whats the fix fix why would this be? Trevor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/network-adaptor-vanished/870cf570-a695-4613-bed7-923e8e663b68