Windows 10: Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Discus and support Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tops, Nov 18, 2020.

1. tops Win User

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for Windows 10 and the possible solutions found on the intermet, unfortunately have not worked so far ...Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions regarding this driver?When trying to load any driver, it gets error code 43.

I'm using Windows 10, version 20H2, build 19042.630.

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter [​IMG]

:)

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated
    to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another solution for it.

Mohsin Razakn, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Sovereign Win User

How do I enable Bluetooth with my Qualcomm Atheros adapter?

You need to download the Qualcomm Atheros driver suite.

Download Qualcomm Atheros bluetooth driver 8.0.1.314 for AR3011 and Windows 7

Follow these steps to install this software:

• goto start right click "Computer"
    • click manage
    • open Device manager, you will see Bluetooth Radios
    • right click on the USB Bluetooth module
    • click properties
    • click update driver
    • click search manually
    • click ill choose the file
    • select, Bluetooth radios from list
    • on left pane click MICROSOFT CORPORATION
    • install the driver in the right pane

Now your Bluetooth will broadcast and you will be able to pair.

Sovereign, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter - Similar Threads - Driver Qualcomm Atheros

2. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  3. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  4. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  5. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  6. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43: my loptop is HP Probook 4530s and Win10.i had same problem before and when I update or reinstall it after awhile it's broken again. I've tried installing one of the old versions as I found it on previous same questions on website but its say you've installed the latest...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43: my loptop is HP Probook 4530s and Win10.i had same problem before and when I update or reinstall it after awhile it's broken again. I've tried installing one of the old versions as I found it on previous same questions on website but its say you've installed the latest...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

10. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. qualcomm bluetooth ドライバダウンロード

3. تعريف Qualcomm Atheros 3011 لويندوز 10 64 بت