Windows 10: driver for scanner

Discus and support driver for scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cynthiamullens, Jun 5, 2019.

1. driver for scanner

To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7

:)

cynthiamullens, Jun 5, 2019

2. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Jun 5, 2019
  3. ARichard Win User
    Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

driver for scanner [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! driver for scanner :)

ARichard, Jun 5, 2019
  4. driver for scanner

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

driver for scanner

1. driver for scanner - Similar Threads - driver scanner

2. ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ColorPage-HR6X Slim scanner driver for windows 10 x64: Hi, I have an old scanner that named "Genius ColorPage-HR6X Slim" and I can't find its digitally signed driver for windows 10 x64 version. I have searched too much at web to find that driver and be disappointed. I have old driver for Windows 7 but in windows 10 x64 shows the...
  3. Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation...: So, I got a used scanner the other day. Upon plugging it in, I had to go and download a driver for it. I did so via Epson's main website, and when I open and run it, it just opens up an Install Wizard window for an app (Undercover XP) that I no longer use or is installed any...
  4. Trying to Install Epson V30 Scanner Driver But Keeps Trying to Setup/Download Unrelated App

Trying to Install Epson V30 Scanner Driver But Keeps Trying to Setup/Download Unrelated App: So I got a scanner the other day. Went to Epson's official website to download the driver. I run it, and it keeps trying to install/open an app called "UnderCover XP". It just says "Welcome to the Undercover XP Setup Tool", and I just hit cancel as that's not what I'm trying...
  5. Fujitsu FI-6130 & FI-6230 Scanners - Device Not Found, Missing Driver Win 10

Fujitsu FI-6130 & FI-6230 Scanners - Device Not Found, Missing Driver Win 10: This is more of an advisory, which will hopefully save someone the 3 hours I have wasted today. We have a small fleet of Fujitsu FI-6130 and FI-6230 scanners. These are supposedly the the same beast, other than the flatbed on the FI-6230. Or are they? They do have slightly...
  6. Adding a scanner but driver unavailable

Adding a scanner but driver unavailable: Trying to connect plustek 3800 scanner to windows 10 but drivers are not compatible . Which driver should I download and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-scanner-but-driver-unavailable/1963cf2d-0909-41e7-bf5b-eb993500ad1b
  7. Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver: My Windows 10 laptop was giving me this "critical error sign out now" message so I had to refresh Windows 10. Problem is, while reinstalling my CanoScan LIDO 25 software/drivers, the installation just stops after the installer unzips. The software was working fine just before...
  8. need scanner driver for Fuji Xerox CM115/118w

need scanner driver for Fuji Xerox CM115/118w: My Fuji Xerox printer CM115/118w prints but not scanning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-scanner-driver-for-fuji-xerox-cm115118w/09377db0-bc5d-4e78-bb33-48c8dba45296
  9. windows 10 driver for hp 5530 scanjet photosmart scanner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 driver for hp 5530 scanjet photosmart scanner: I need source for windows 10 driver for hp 5530 scanjet photosmart scanner. Anyone know if such exists?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-driver-for-hp-5530-scanjet-photosmart/bcd06ff1-9d2b-4416-84c4-3249c675607b
  10. Driver for Visioneer 4400 USB Scanner

Driver for Visioneer 4400 USB Scanner: Does anyone havr or know how to get the driver for Visioneer 4400 USB Scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-visioneer-4400-usb-scanner/f7dd0bb8-f38b-446c-adab-b51450c957b5