Windows 10: Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360

Discus and support Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; NEED DRIVER FOR HP TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER FOR 11-NO1ODX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertRichards6, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360

NEED DRIVER FOR HP TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER FOR 11-NO1ODX

:)

RobertRichards6, Apr 18, 2019

2. Touch Screen Driver Missing

Hi Reza,

I understand that the touch screen driver is missing and not working and I will be happy to answer your query. Also, I appreciate the effort made towards the fixes you have tried. Let me ask you;

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How did you try to install/update the driver?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    This can be due to missing/corrupted/outdated touch screen driver. Let's try the following methods and check the status.

Method 1: Run
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Sometimes it may work just by disabling and enabling the touch screen. Here's how:

• Open the "Start" Menu
    • Searching for "Device Manager".
    • Double click on "Human Interface Devices".
    • Right click on "HID-compliant touch screen"
    • Click on "Disable" and "Yes",
    • Right click again for "Enable"
    Method 3: Try and update the touch screen drivers and check if that helps.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Expand Human Interface Devices.

• Locate the Touch screen driver.

• Right-click on the driver icon and click on
      Uninstall.

• Restart the computer so Windows can automatically search for the driver
    Method 4: Visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest touch screen driver available for the same computer model, compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 18, 2019
  3. where can i download touch screen interface driver?

I have hp pavilion-360 laptop model 11-n010dx.
    the problem is touch screen stopped working and there is no any option available on control panel to enable and disable. I have checked on device manager to update driver if outdated or have any other issue but i cant find it.
    i have tried to download the driver from HP official website and still there is no driver for touch screen.

here is the link where i go to download the driver..

what can i do to solve this problem.

Bibek Ghimire, Apr 18, 2019
  4. billyboi Win User

Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360

1. Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360 - Similar Threads - Driver touch screen

2. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  3. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  4. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touch Screen Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Driver Issue: Hi,I have an issue with my touchscreen driver. It's not showing up even when I turn on 'show hidden devices'. I assume that it somehow got deleted. I have managed to download a touch screen file off of https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx but I do not know how...
  6. Touch Screen Driver Issue

Touch Screen Driver Issue: Hi,I have an issue with my touchscreen driver. It's not showing up even when I turn on 'show hidden devices'. I assume that it somehow got deleted. I have managed to download a touch screen file off of https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx but I do not know how...
  7. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen drivers: Hi i have a KOGAN ATLAS GO 13.3" - KALAP13S300VA 2in1 device that i upgraded the HDD and reinstalled W10 on and now the touch screen isn't working.Can someone pls point me in the right direction of the drivers??Many thanksSean...
  8. Touch Screen Driver

Touch Screen Driver: My touch screen laptop runs Windows 10 has recently lost it's touch screen driver. I have noticed that recently my touch screen no longer works. I followed a walkthrough to troubleshoot the problem and the guide said to uninstall and reinstall the touch screen driver....
  9. touch screen driver

touch screen driver: I need a touch screen driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-driver/5e05aae2-e123-4229-9d86-b1caef0351a9
  10. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen drivers: Hello, I have a Samsung Pc ,the hard drive had to be replaced and after that, the touch screen is not working ,I contacted Samsung and they gave me the link to download the drivers but as this is an old PC ,it only works for Windows 7 and I have Windows 10 and they can't help...