Windows 10: driver for touch screen monitor

Discus and support driver for touch screen monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We recently purchased a ViewSonic TD2421 touch screen monitor. The touch part doesn't work. We use Windows 10. When the driver is downloaded, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenZZHH, Jan 29, 2019.

1. KarenZZHH Win User

driver for touch screen monitor

We recently purchased a ViewSonic TD2421 touch screen monitor.

The touch part doesn't work.

We use Windows 10.

When the driver is downloaded, it says that the monitor cannot be found, and to use the Unsigned Windows driver.

We cannot calibrate it, as the calibrate button is grey.

I'm thinking we need an updated driver.

help!!!!!

:)

KarenZZHH, Jan 29, 2019
  2. billyboi Win User

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Touch Screen Monitor Recommendation

As the title implies, my friend is looking for a cheap and small touch screen monitor for general use on his pc. He's got an HIS 5850 (reference design) for the gpu, so hopefully they're compatible with that.

I have no idea what to look for in a touch screen, all I know is that he wants a small one and cheap one. Any suggestions?

Also, how do they hook up? Does it just use a standard DVI connection and a USB to transmit the data or is it a special cable?

jasper1605, Jan 29, 2019
  4. driver for touch screen monitor

touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

driver for touch screen monitor

1. driver for touch screen monitor - Similar Threads - driver touch screen

2. Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...: hellois there a way to download HID compliant Touch screen driver for windows 11, as second monitor has touch usage. i have DisplayPort to usb c between graphic card and monitor...
  3. Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...: hellois there a way to download HID compliant Touch screen driver for windows 11, as second monitor has touch usage. i have DisplayPort to usb c between graphic card and monitor...
  4. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  5. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  6. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen drivers: Hi i have a KOGAN ATLAS GO 13.3" - KALAP13S300VA 2in1 device that i upgraded the HDD and reinstalled W10 on and now the touch screen isn't working.Can someone pls point me in the right direction of the drivers??Many thanksSean...
  7. Touch Screen Driver

Touch Screen Driver: My touch screen laptop runs Windows 10 has recently lost it's touch screen driver. I have noticed that recently my touch screen no longer works. I followed a walkthrough to troubleshoot the problem and the guide said to uninstall and reinstall the touch screen driver....
  8. touch screen driver

touch screen driver: I need a touch screen driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-driver/5e05aae2-e123-4229-9d86-b1caef0351a9
  9. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen drivers: Hello, I have a Samsung Pc ,the hard drive had to be replaced and after that, the touch screen is not working ,I contacted Samsung and they gave me the link to download the drivers but as this is an old PC ,it only works for Windows 7 and I have Windows 10 and they can't help...
  10. Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop

Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop: Can I download and install a Microsoft touch screen driver on a laptop that does not have touch screen facilities? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-touch-screen-drivers-on-a-non-touch/75eb4d54-e753-4ed2-957a-1460cc68f05c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10 flat screen monitor

2. windows drivers for touch screen monitor

3. hid touch screen update

4. find correct driver for touch screen monitor,
  5. next windows 1950 ucs compliant,
  6. install hid compliant touch screen windows 10,
  7. hid compliant touch screen driver windows 10,
  8. what windows support touch screen monitor