Windows 10: Driver for USB digital camera binocular

Discus and support Driver for USB digital camera binocular in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilBro, Sep 25, 2022.

1. LilBro Win User

Driver for USB digital camera binocular

After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no brand name on the binocs. The pic below is what they look like. Is the problem with the device or the computer, an HP 15-bs0xx laptop? Windows update was just run.

:)

LilBro, Sep 25, 2022

2. Need to trick Windows 10 into recognizing USB digital binoculars

Hi there! I really need some help. I just bought some digital binoculars from the store, only to discover it was so outdated that Windows 10 won't even recognize the USB device. The company, MerchSource, keeps offering to send me a CD, which does not make
    me confident that this will ever work in Windows 10. HOWEVER. I was hoping someone here has some suggestions for tricking Windows 10 into recognizing a USB device for which specific drivers might not exist. Like, does anyone know if there's a generic "camera"
    or "binoculars" or "microscope" type of driver that might pick up the device? Huge thanks for any help.

Sharper Image branded 10 X 25 Digital Camera Binoculars

http://manuals.merchsource.com

Thanks in advance!

-Karen

KSpiegelman, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Need to trick Windows 10 into recognizing USB digital binoculars

Hi Karen,

You can try installing the USB digital dinoculars in compatibility mode. Though the drivers available are not compatible with Windows 10, it still has to be downloaded and installed on your computer and make it function using any of the older versions of
    Windows.

Download and install the driver for the most recent Windows version that your digital camera is compatible with on your Windows 10 computer. Make sure digital camera is already connected to your computer. Once done, follow the steps below to proceed:

1. Locate and right-click the driver file of the digital camera, then click
      Troubleshoot compatibility
    2. Click on Troubleshoot program.
    3. Check the The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now option, then click
      Next.
    4. Click Windows 7 (or Windows 8), then hit Next.
    5. Click Test the program.

Please let me know how it goes so we can further check on your concern.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Morcar Win User

Old Digital Camera Drivers

Recently my father passed away and I was given his old digital camera (Goodmans GDC1388)

Sadly this does not have a screen so I can see what's on the device and Windows 10 doesn't know what drivers it needs.

I have attached what I see in Windows 10 and if you want any more info please by all means ask.

I really want to see what's on this device.

Driver for USB digital camera binocular [​IMG]

Morcar, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Driver for USB digital camera binocular - Similar Threads - Driver USB digital

2. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  3. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  4. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  5. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  6. USB Camera Driver

USB Camera Driver: I am trying to find a driver for a Bestguarder NV-900 camera. I'm told it could be a SPCA1628. Can't find anything that will help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-driver/0a2abe9f-6596-4cbf-969f-4116e0c9571c
  7. USB camera drivers update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    USB camera drivers update: USB camera: image turned down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-drivers-update/7bad01fe-365d-42dc-8af6-5873aecb6cae"
  8. Old Digital Camera Drivers

Old Digital Camera Drivers: Recently my father passed away and I was given his old digital camera (Goodmans GDC1388) Sadly this does not have a screen so I can see what's on the device and Windows 10 doesn't know what drivers it needs. I have attached what I see in Windows 10 and if you want any more...
  9. Digital Camera

Digital Camera: Hi I have a Fujifilm Finepix S2100HD camera. On my laptop windows 10 operation system can't detect it through USB cable. What can I do? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-camera/9307a7b2-57da-471f-b011-9b625944ffac
  10. Need to trick Windows 10 into recognizing USB digital binoculars

Need to trick Windows 10 into recognizing USB digital binoculars: Hi there! I really need some help. I just bought some digital binoculars from the store, only to discover it was so outdated that Windows 10 won't even recognize the USB device. The company, MerchSource, keeps offering to send me a CD, which does not make me confident that...