Windows 10: Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted

Discus and support Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. When I connect my USB XBOX360 controller I get this error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because the device configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgurne, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Burgurne Win User

Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted

Hello.
    When I connect my USB XBOX360 controller I get this error:

Windows cannot start this hardware device because the device configuration information (in the registry) is defective or corrupted. (Code 19).

If I try to update the driver I got the message, that the best driver is allready installed. How do I uninstall this driver, and reinstall it again?

:)

Burgurne, Apr 3, 2019

2. Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Hi,

The drivers for Xbox 360 Controllers are automatically installed on Windows 10. If your Xbox 360 wired controller is not detected by your PC, try plugging it into a different USB port, and then test it again.

We also suggest that you install all the critical and important updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Wired XBOX 360 controller problem

When I plug my wired XBOX 360 Windows controller into my Dell XPS 13 which has only two USB ports, it no longer works or lights up. DON'T suggest anything driver-related, because the controller doesn't even try to install new drivers when I reconnect it
    after I deleted its drivers from my laptop. PLEASE HELP ME

KaelanHarwood, Apr 3, 2019
  4. moaazaita Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller with windows

Hi ….please I want help my xbox 360 controller I download all drivers and make apdate for windows and the laptop give me sound when I connect wire but it does not work ever I try every thing but it does not work please I want help

moaazaita, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted - Similar Threads - Driver USB XBOX

2. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  3. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  4. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller: Since upgrade to Windows 11 from 10, my Xbox 360 controller is not working. I've deleted and reinstalled the drivers. It seems to recognize the existence of the controller. If I open Steam, the app instantly recognizes that the controller is xbox 360 controller.However, the...
  6. Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller: Since upgrade to Windows 11 from 10, my Xbox 360 controller is not working. I've deleted and reinstalled the drivers. It seems to recognize the existence of the controller. If I open Steam, the app instantly recognizes that the controller is xbox 360 controller.However, the...
  7. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!: I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works...
  8. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!: I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works...
  9. Xbox 360 wired USB controller not working but connecting

Xbox 360 wired USB controller not working but connecting: So I am trying to use a Xbox 360 Wired USB controller, I plug it in, the PC recognizes that and gives that little tone, but I get no notification of the drivers being installed. According to Microsoft it is supposed to happen automatically with windows 10. The controller...
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller not working on windows

Xbox 360 wired controller not working on windows: I had puchased a xbox 360(wired) controller few days ago, it works well initially for a week and then after that windows starts showing(on Connecting through usb) that it does'nt recognizing device. I had already doen this solutions which dont work- 1.When i connect it to...