Windows 10: Driver for wireless printer

Discus and support Driver for wireless printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a virite wireless 60 printer and cant find the driver for it i find a 55 and 65 no 60 can anyone help? * Moved from Community Participation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by garystopski, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Driver for wireless printer

I have a virite wireless 60 printer and cant find the driver for it i find a 55 and 65 no 60 can anyone help?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* OS not specified

:)

garystopski, Dec 11, 2020

2. wireless printer

Have you downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 driver?

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL345...

Step 1: Prepare for installation

Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, gather the network name and password, and turn on your router, printer, and computer.

Gather the following items:

Network name: The network name is the SSID.

Security passphrase (WEP key or WPA)

A computer that is connected to the wireless network

Internet access (recommended): HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.

note:

Internet access is not required for you to install your printer with a wireless connection. However, you do need Internet access to use Web Services, get printer updates, and to download drivers from the HP website.

Your wireless-capable printer: Place it close to the computer during the installation procedure.

Make sure the printer, router, and computer are all turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network you want to connect the printer to.

Disconnect the USB cable if it is connected to the printer.

Optional: If you previously installed the software for a USB connection and now want to change to a wireless network connection, remove the USB installation before you continue.

Search Windows for your printer model name, then click the printer name in the list of results.

The printer software opens.

Click Utilities, then click Printer Setup & Software Selection.

Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer depending on your version of Windows.

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. Once the printer has been set up on the wireless network, there is no need to continue with the steps in this document.

Step 2: Connect your wireless printer to a wireless network

Connect your printer to your wireless network using the following steps.

Search Windows for your printer model name, then click the printer name in the list of results.

The printer software opens.

Click Utilities, then click Printer Setup & Software Selection.

If you previously installed the software for a USB connection and now want to change to a wireless network connection, remove the USB installation before you continue

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. Once the printer has been set up on the wireless network, there is no need to continue with the steps in this document.

Step 3: Download and install the printer software

Andre Da Costa, Dec 11, 2020
  3. in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Driver for wireless printer

Wireless Printer Issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Printer Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Printer troubleshooter and.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to Download the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site and install, if the issue persist install the available drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 2: Install the drivers in Compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Driver for wireless printer

1. Driver for wireless printer - Similar Threads - Driver wireless printer

2. wireless printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless printer: I cannot get my wireless printer connected to my desktop and i cannot print any documents. I had to send my desktop for repair. I had windows 10 installed but when i received the computer back it had an unsupported windows 7 installed. How do i fix this to allow me to connect...
  3. wireless printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless printer: I cannot get my wireless printer connected to my desktop and i cannot print any documents. I had to send my desktop for repair. I had windows 10 installed but when i received the computer back it had an unsupported windows 7 installed. How do i fix this to allow me to connect...
  4. wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless printer: my laptop cannot communicate with my wireless printer in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer/9c283526-ae42-40e2-854a-1515ba3d697d
  5. wireless printer

wireless printer: I just recently purchased an HP wireless printer and it was working until the update and now the computer doesn't recognize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer/11b9f753-3e5d-498e-8da8-d1c9e84e4ef0
  6. Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer: We can download Canon products from here or visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup. Enter The New model number. Run the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the instruction on your screen. Suggest me the other method. It is not working for me....
  7. wireless printer

wireless printer: hi I have a little wireless printer that I'm not sure how to get set up as its not recognising it - I've downloaded the printer drives from the manufacturer but Microsoft keeps telling me it can set it all up and doesn't need them... Still no printer recognised.........
  8. wireless printer

wireless printer: we have a hp all in one pc with Windows 10, we also have a hp all in one wireless printer deskjet 3752 and hotspot on my husbands android smartphone . My question is will the printer work off of the wi-fi hotspot? the pc works with it but we can't get the printer to. the...
  9. wireless printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    wireless printer: Can I hook wireless printer up to Toshiba laptop CL45-C4370? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer/86239090-24c6-4b39-93c3-541a977ac907
  10. Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Printer: I have a brand new HP desktop computer and my Canon wireless printer will not connect via wifi. The printer is set as default but remains offline. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer/771ea4bb-83df-4d3e-a3bb-78368470a328