Windows 10: Driver free device but still looks for driver

Discus and support Driver free device but still looks for driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ! I've done my research regarding this and I can't seem to find the solution. I have this WORLDE Panda MINI Keyboard, it's a midi keyboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chanchanikwa, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Driver free device but still looks for driver

Hello ! I've done my research regarding this and I can't seem to find the solution.

I have this WORLDE Panda MINI Keyboard, it's a midi keyboard. It's a driver free device but when I plug it into my pc, it starts to give it errors because its missing drivers. I tried plugging in my midi to another PC, and it works completely fine. It didn't look for drivers at all, it just loaded and it worked. I've tried uninstalling the device through the device manager but the same thing still happens. Someone please help me.

:)

chanchanikwa, Oct 17, 2020
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Oct 17, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    missing camcorder imaging device "drivers"

It looks like the manufacturer of the device you're trying to install didn't release drivers to Windows 10.

As a workaround, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer and ask for the legacy drivers of the device for Windows 7. Once you have the file of the drivers, right-click on it and choose
    Extract. Once done, add it as a legacy driver. To do so, see the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware. Follow the virtual steps to add a hardware.
    • Once done, it will show you the common hardware types; then, choose IEEE 1394 host controllers.
    • After choosing IEEE 1394 host controllers, it will show you the page to select the manufacturer and model of your hardware.
    • To choose for the legacy driver you've extracted, click Have Disk >
      Browse. Now it will show you the window to locate the file.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions above.

John Sarc, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Driver free device but still looks for driver

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Driver free device but still looks for driver

1. Driver free device but still looks for driver - Similar Threads - Driver free device

2. Free Driver Updater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Driver Updater: I need a driver updater to connect my camera's usb. Is there a free one anywhere or are they all paying ones?Eva https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-driver-updater/1aca836d-439c-4def-8db4-d32aa15e871d
  3. Free Driver Updater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Driver Updater: I need a driver updater to connect my camera's usb. Is there a free one anywhere or are they all paying ones?Eva https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-driver-updater/1aca836d-439c-4def-8db4-d32aa15e871d
  4. Looking for touchscreen driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for touchscreen driver: Looking for the touchscreen driver for my Dell Inspiron 7586 2-in-1 laptop. Windows 10 Professional x64 version 2009 build 19043.1165. Touchscreen stopped functioning within Windows. Testing within the BIOS demonstrated that the touchscreen hardware is functioning. In Device...
  5. Driver still appears in sys32/drivers but not in Device Manager

Driver still appears in sys32/drivers but not in Device Manager: a bit of background first: I'm pretty sure my install of Windows is irreparably broken and I should have reinstalled a long time ago. It had always had issues with any AMD graphics driver I threw at it, and SFC reported unsolvable issues that could only be fixed with...
  6. Looking for drivers

Looking for drivers: I would like to find drivers: Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface v1914.13.0.1065 Intel(R) Management Engine Interface #1 v2047.100.0.1039 Intel(R) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 591F v10.1.10.5 172434
  7. Thread Still? Stuck in Device Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread Still? Stuck in Device Driver: Hello This is following from this question asked, which I cannot post on anymore for some reason. I bought a new graphic card Geforce and added it to the PC, so the AMD card on the CPU that seems to be causing the blue screens got disabled. However, recently it seems...
  8. Free Drivers

Free Drivers: Free Drivers for my Computer? I have been paying $9.99 a month from some Driver Support company. I understand it should be Free????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-drivers/7a3b6b64-ca04-4cbb-b65c-cd09425790c0
  9. Looking for 2 Drivers

Looking for 2 Drivers: i cant find these 2 drivers, anyone know? specs below. 1) PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A3 24&CC_0C8000PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&CC_0C80 2)...
  10. Looking for Wireless Driver ?

Looking for Wireless Driver ?: I'm looking for Wireless Driver because Windows 10 slowdown my bandwidth, I used the cable and I found it fine. The model is : Dell Wireless 1702 802.11b|g|n. edit: I did install the driver manually and it works well, but it didn't work after resting the laptop ! 2 nd...