Windows 10: Driver hidden somewhere

Discus and support Driver hidden somewhere in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i rem[ATTACH]ove the driver, it doesnt show up in device manager its like hidden somewhere, its from tunngle app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArikoWid, May 9, 2019.

1. ArikoWid Win User

Driver hidden somewhere

how do i rem Driver hidden somewhere 1e864814-e127-471a-b583-fd73dec72200?upload=true.jpg ove the driver, it doesnt show up in device manager its like hidden somewhere, its from tunngle app

:)

ArikoWid, May 9, 2019

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 9, 2019
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Integrated camera driver not present in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as the driver is required to be downloaded manually to the manufacturer's website or when the driver is hidden. To know more about your query, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • If any, are there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to check if the show hidden device options is enabled? To do so, under
      Device Manager > click View > then check the
      show hidden device option.
    • Have you tried to search automatically for driver software? To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
      link.

Once your done searching for recommended driver software and Windows doesn't find the camera driver, we suggest that you go to the device manufacturer's website and check for the available driver.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Clark Ari, May 9, 2019
  4. Driver hidden somewhere

Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Driver hidden somewhere

1. Driver hidden somewhere - Similar Threads - Driver hidden somewhere

2. Bluetooth Drivers are hidden in Device Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Drivers are hidden in Device Manager and Settings: This has happened many times, I had updated my laptop last month and the Bluetooth was working fine but since last weekit just decides to disappear and appear randomly. I have tried restarting my laptop, restarting the Bluetooth Support Service,ran a System File Checker but...
  3. My wifi driver is somehow in my hidden drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver is somehow in my hidden drivers: After trying to search for hardware changes and after uninstalling the driver and after restarting my pc multiple times it was not only not there anymore but it now doesn’t show anything when I try to look for hidden drivers...
  4. My wifi driver is somehow in my hidden drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi driver is somehow in my hidden drivers: After trying to search for hardware changes and after uninstalling the driver and after restarting my pc multiple times it was not only not there anymore but it now doesn’t show anything when I try to look for hidden drivers...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden: My WiFi and Bluetooth drivers disappeared. They seem to be hidden in device manager.I have tried turning on WiFi but it turns itself off again.Tried downloading new wifi drivers from a flashdrive but they also seem to be hidden again.Bluetooth also does this....
  6. Hidden used space on driver

Hidden used space on driver: I downloaded 15 GB of files to empty Driver and deleted it days after. My Driver says there is still 15 GB of used space, while there's no visible or hidden files. But I used Recuva to reach those files and try to overwrite them, expect it didn't do anything. I'm sorry if...
  7. Driver Help for Windows - Hidden Other devices

Driver Help for Windows - Hidden Other devices: I've got 2 devices that are hidden and put in other devices category but they do not appear to be in error. I've never actually seen this before though so I'm verifying that this is normal. The following is a snapshot of the other devices in device manager: Other devices -...
  8. ...simple as pie... where is the well hidden curve comfort 3000 driver hidden?

...simple as pie... where is the well hidden curve comfort 3000 driver hidden?: ....the official "page" only give un-related reads, and no link!!! This is an official Microsoft Product!!!! RAWR!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-as-pie-where-is-the-well-hidden-curve/22993949-6fde-40f8-880e-7db1bd1c4a0f
  9. Hidden driver update keeps returning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hidden driver update keeps returning: Good morning, tenors, I have an HP 10-e, basically a nice touch screen netbook. It was designed for Win 8, and took the upgrade to Win10 very nicely, except for the display driver. The notebook began to perform very sluggishly once I had completed all the updates. In task...
  10. Is there somewhere full of cool themes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there somewhere full of cool themes?: Not a fan of the built in themes. Is there a large collection of cool user generated themes somewhere? 72604