Windows 10: Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

Discus and support Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to get my computer running for the past week with no success. I purchased a windows 10 pro 64 license, got it up on my computer, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sebastianguerra reategui, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

I have been trying to get my computer running for the past week with no success. I purchased a windows 10 pro 64 license, got it up on my computer, and since I run an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, I finish the installation with the driver from the manufacturer, since the OS wont let me boot it up without using the graphics card from the manufacturer. Everything works properly until I activate my internet connection and the Driver Installation Module pops up as a background process in the Task Manager, which sends everything in disarray. The Desktop stops responding properly, I cant access Settings to s

:)

sebastianguerra reategui, Dec 12, 2021

2. Automatic GPU drivers installed

Hey guys for the past 6 months I've been running a gtx 580 and I've just sent it back today as part of the step up program to get the gtx 680. For the next 2 weeks I will be using my old 9800 gtx+. I installed the card and booted the computer and upon getting to the windows screen, windows searched automatically online and installed drivers. I rebooted and checked the driver version, and sure enough, it had found and installed the latest drivers for my card.

I've always manually installed drivers by starting up the nvidia process and all that, what windows did, was it a sufficient driver install? When I get the gtx 680, I'm assuming it will do this again, would it be a smart idea to manually install the driver or would windows version do the exact same thing? Thanks guys.

lwgnlseven, Dec 12, 2021
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service is unable to start automatically on boot?

Hi,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps that YanisLukes
    did to resolve the same issue.

To update your network adapter, you can follow these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located, then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver: 

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall. 

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided here:
    How to Troubleshoot Internet Connection Sharing Problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

automatic wifi connection on startup

Hi Shaun,

Being unable to connect automatically to the internet upon starting your system may
    occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. To rectify such concern, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for internet connection issues.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

1. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my... - Similar Threads - Driver Installation Module

2. Drivers won’t install, can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers won’t install, can’t connect to internet: So I just built a brand new computer and installed windows 11, but during the setup I can’t connect to the internet, trouble shooter says I don’t have the divers installed, so I went to task manager and I can’t get them to install. I am new to this so can someone please help...
  3. Internet driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet driver crashing: My network driver Wireless AC recurringly shuts down completely which kicks me off the internet. The wifi button on quick access menu completely disappears and I have to uninstall the driver and restart my PC to get my wifi back. I have windows 11.It seems to only happen when...
  4. Internet driver crashing

Internet driver crashing: My network driver Wireless AC recurringly shuts down completely which kicks me off the internet. The wifi button on quick access menu completely disappears and I have to uninstall the driver and restart my PC to get my wifi back. I have windows 11.It seems to only happen when...
  5. Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection: This is a thread ripper build, 128 gig corsair ram, 2 sli'd rtx 3070 gpu's 1300 watt evga power supplyAsus extreme alpha 2 mb. Windows kept crashing before finishing install. Initially I swapped to Msi motherboard, then to one lesser gpu, swapped ram, moved ram, really tried...
  6. Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection

Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection: This is a thread ripper build, 128 gig corsair ram, 2 sli'd rtx 3070 gpu's 1300 watt evga power supplyAsus extreme alpha 2 mb. Windows kept crashing before finishing install. Initially I swapped to Msi motherboard, then to one lesser gpu, swapped ram, moved ram, really tried...
  7. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...: I have been trying to get my computer running for the past week with no success. I purchased a windows 10 pro 64 license, got it up on my computer, and since I run an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, I finish the installation with the driver from the manufacturer, since the OS wont let me...
  8. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...: I have been trying to get my computer running for the past week with no success. I purchased a windows 10 pro 64 license, got it up on my computer, and since I run an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, I finish the installation with the driver from the manufacturer, since the OS wont let me...
  9. Can't connect to internet after crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to internet after crash: I was playing Rocket League and both my monitors went black for a few seconds and crashed. When I started the game again, it did the same thing but my whole PC became unresponsive and I had to restart it. When I restarted it, I couldn't connect to the internet. My USB...
  10. Automatically connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatically connecting to the internet: My laptop and the the family’s laptop will not connect automatically to out home network; however, they will connect automatically to any other saved network. Why is this happening and what can i do to fix it?...