Windows 10: Driver installing issue

Discus and support Driver installing issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I currently have a 2080 ti and recently the Intel uhd graphics driver keeps installing. I have disabled it, uninstalled it and it keeps reappearing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Urbwolf, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Urbwolf Win User

Driver installing issue

I currently have a 2080 ti and recently the Intel uhd graphics driver keeps installing. I have disabled it, uninstalled it and it keeps reappearing. When i restart for some reason it comes off disabled or re installs itself. Im using the latest win 10 update and all current drivers.. This is messing with my watercooling software as its picking up the Intel uhd instead of my 2080ti.

:)

Urbwolf, Dec 24, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Fox34 Win User

Driver installing issue

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Driver installing issue

1. Driver installing issue - Similar Threads - Driver installing issue

2. Issue while installing graphic's drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue while installing graphic's drivers: Hello, I have my laptop with Windows 10 installed and with AMD RADEON TM VEGA 8 graphics, and i am unable to install the drivers of the same. I tried to install the drivers from AMD official site but couldn't find the graphic card mentioned above. also i tried to download...
  3. installing drivers will cause issues

installing drivers will cause issues: hi all: Do not know if any of your devices applies or not but when you installed the third party driver software called Driver Easy, you might get a message: update your drivers, 2 available. One driver is called: Intel Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller version...
  4. Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Issue: I've spoken to 4 microsoft agents to fix this problem, each of them gave different solutions, none of them were a success. First I'll start by saying how frustrated I am by the lack of coverage on this kind of an issue, i could swear that I'm the first person in the world to...
  5. 1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device"

1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device": This appears to be a long standing, recurring and common issue searching the internet. Using Windows 10 Pro N 1809 17763.348 If I'm lucky, when it boots, it boots into the Generic Display driver. If I'm quick, I take a look at the Nvidia driver and 'sometimes' I see...
  6. Driver Issues

Driver Issues: I have ASUS- Zenbook UX430UA. There was a standalone installer for drivers when I purchased it. I lost it when I reinstalled windows. I need that back, ASUS support are not providing anything. Drivers on the Official websites are not fully compatible and some of them fail to...
  7. Install fail! Load Driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install fail! Load Driver issue: I don’t know what drivers I’m missing I’ve tried installing drivers for my cpu and graphics card but none solve the issue. I have a Intel core i3 8100 coffee lake, auros gigabyte gaming 3 h370, nvidia geforce 1050 Ti with crucial 8 gb ddr4 110912
  8. Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers: After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning. 9242
  9. HP Printer driver installation issue

HP Printer driver installation issue: Greetings, I'm doing some tech support for a friend of the family, and I'm having trouble with installing her printer drivers. She has 2 printers hooked up to her wireless network, both HP products - that aren't being detected by the driver installer when it comes to that...
  10. Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue

Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue: I have Realtek HD audio driver 6.0.1. 8210 and when i try to install the latest driver 6.0.1.8216 windows states i already have the latest version 8210. I have tried the list for windows 10 but without luck...do i have to uninstall 8210 and then re-install 8216....