Windows 10: Driver installing issue

Discus and support Driver installing issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I currently have a 2080 ti and recently the Intel uhd graphics driver keeps installing. I have disabled it, uninstalled it and it keeps reappearing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Urbwolf, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Urbwolf Win User

Driver installing issue

I currently have a 2080 ti and recently the Intel uhd graphics driver keeps installing. I have disabled it, uninstalled it and it keeps reappearing. When i restart for some reason it comes off disabled or re installs itself. Im using the latest win 10 update and all current drivers.. This is messing with my watercooling software as its picking up the Intel uhd instead of my 2080ti.

:)

Urbwolf, Dec 24, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Fox34 Win User

Driver installing issue

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Driver installing issue

1. Driver installing issue - Similar Threads - Driver installing issue

2. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  3. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  4. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with installing drivers manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with installing drivers manually: I was trying to manually update drivers for my android device on Windows 10, and I wasn't able to select one "from disk".This same problem persisted on Windows 11 for me, as well as when I used 3 different drivers, or whenever I try to manually install any driver....
  6. Issue with installing drivers manually

Issue with installing drivers manually: I was trying to manually update drivers for my android device on Windows 10, and I wasn't able to select one "from disk".This same problem persisted on Windows 11 for me, as well as when I used 3 different drivers, or whenever I try to manually install any driver....
  7. Issue with installing drivers manually

8. Issue Installing Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Installing Printer Driver: Hello,I'm having an issue installing printer drivers on a windows 10 32 bit machine. I've downloaded the printer drivers from the manufacturer's website, and tried using their auto-installer. That seemed to throw an error, which I then tried to manually add the printer and...
  9. Issue Installing Printer Driver

Issue Installing Printer Driver: Hello,I'm having an issue installing printer drivers on a windows 10 32 bit machine. I've downloaded the printer drivers from the manufacturer's website, and tried using their auto-installer. That seemed to throw an error, which I then tried to manually add the printer and...
  10. installing drivers will cause issues

installing drivers will cause issues: hi all: Do not know if any of your devices applies or not but when you installed the third party driver software called Driver Easy, you might get a message: update your drivers, 2 available. One driver is called: Intel Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller version...