Windows 10: Driver IRQ not less or equal BSOD [Version 10.0.18363.900]

Discus and support Driver IRQ not less or equal BSOD [Version 10.0.18363.900] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Here is minidump file: 061320-11546-01 My windows version is: [Version 10.0.18363.900] At attached text file is dxdiag output (System information).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ProzacR, Jun 13, 2020.

1. ProzacR Win User

Driver IRQ not less or equal BSOD [Version 10.0.18363.900]

Hi,
    Here is minidump file:
    061320-11546-01
    My windows version is: [Version 10.0.18363.900]
    At attached text file is dxdiag output (System information).
    I will be happy to give more information as you need, just tell me.

:)

ProzacR, Jun 13, 2020

2. BSOD Fltmgr.sys IRQ not less or equal

My BSODs have only begun in the last couple of months - before that, Win 10 was trouble free. It has been on this computer for at least a year. I did have some (two? three?) BSODs due to the wrong video driver, but I corrected that.

The latest BSOD is from Fltmgr.sys - IRQ not less or equal. Has happened two or three times in the last couple of weeks. I wiped the drive and reinstalled Windows 10 x64, but it crashed again today.

Dump and .nfo files

Troubleshooting

marcerickson, Jun 13, 2020
  3. BSOD Driver Irq not less or equal tcpip.sys

I have an HP DM4-1000cto it came pre-installed with windows 7 home premium and I have a valid product key printed on the computer. I did the online update to windows 10. I get a BSOD Driver IRQ not less or equal (tcpip.sys)
    It will not boot in safe mode.

If I rename the TCPIP.sys to TCPIP.old it will boot normally with no Internet access. I have tried everything I could find on the internet ie: SFC, DISM, Verifier etc. I tried to do the in place update with a downloaded ISO file but it tells me
    my product key is invalid. The win.old file had been deleted to make room during the installation. Why doesn't the downloaded ISO recognize my win 7 product key or the fact that win 10 has been installed? I have my win 7 rescue disks but I do not wish to
    lose my installed apps.

Bill.Anderson, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Driver IRQ not less or equal BSOD [Version 10.0.18363.900]

IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Driver IRQ not less or equal BSOD [Version 10.0.18363.900]

1. Driver IRQ not less or equal BSOD [Version 10.0.18363.900] - Similar Threads - Driver IRQ less

2. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  3. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  4. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: My PC became unstable in the last 24 hours, and has given me three different BSODs. One is the 'Driver not less or equal', so I'm guessing a driver is causing this.Could someone take a look at these minidumps to see if they list a problematic driver?...
  5. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: My PC became unstable in the last 24 hours, and has given me three different BSODs. One is the 'Driver not less or equal', so I'm guessing a driver is causing this.Could someone take a look at these minidumps to see if they list a problematic driver?...
  6. driver irql not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver irql not less or equal BSOD: Hi, I have recently bought a HP laptop 4-5 months ago and I came across multiple crashes already. All of these crashes involved a BSOD,the first one had the title: system thread exception not handled and I looked it up online and did manage to fix it. A couple weeks later, I...
  7. BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal

BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal: This started happening after I updated windows to 2004. Occasionally I would get a BSOD, and it would happen at different times, so I don't know what I exactly did to cause it. The "stop code" was: 'DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'. I've gotten this problem a week ago, but I...
  8. BSOD Fltmgr.sys IRQ not less or equal

BSOD Fltmgr.sys IRQ not less or equal: My BSODs have only begun in the last couple of months - before that, Win 10 was trouble free. It has been on this computer for at least a year. I did have some (two? three?) BSODs due to athe wrong video driver, but I corrected that. The latest BSOD is from Fltmgr.sys -...
  9. bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64

bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64: hi, im a complete luddite to be honest so need all the help possible... i play mostly one game, Hawken. I just upgraded from win7 pro to win10 pro. I used to get a different BSOD in win7 and only now and again. Now in 10 i get it 4/5/6 times a day, sometimes it just keeps...
  10. BSOD - IRQ Not Less than or Equal and Driver Power State Failure

BSOD - IRQ Not Less than or Equal and Driver Power State Failure: I continue to have issues with the subject BSODs. I have attempted to follow on line help (e.g., deleting devices that have issues), but continue to get them. I am not sure how to read this mini dump file and am asking for your help. Thanks. Marc 38736