Windows 10: Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator

Discus and support Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to install the Roku app on PC Windows 10. The Android emulator that I have chosen is Bluestacks. But when I am trying to install an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sajeerA, May 10, 2022.

1. sajeerA Win User

Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator

I have tried to install the Roku app on PC Windows 10. The Android emulator that I have chosen is Bluestacks. But when I am trying to install an Android emulator on my Windows 10-based Dell Inspiron laptop, I am getting a "Driver IRQL less or equal" message as an error. What is the real issue? If anyone in this community has issues like this. If yes, and resolved in simple steps, please help me to get rid of the issue. I have tried different methods to solve the issues like re-installing Windows 10, Formatting my PC, etc. But non of them resolved my issue.I am attaching the screenshot of err

:)

sajeerA, May 10, 2022

2. BSOD when opening android emulators on 17133.73

I got BSOD "driver irql not less or equal" when try to open android emulator like Nox or Bluestacks

My Minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah6sTqZELYMJjUyGuQ9H-zvKLSAs

Đức Lê(), May 10, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED at installation of Windows

Hi andy4117,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. Did you installed Windows 10 on this computer before?
    2. Are you trying to install Windows by booting from the disc or USB?
    3. When you says MBR – GPT, May I know the complete error message that you are receiving, when you are installing Windows?
    4. Did you unplugged all the external device, apart from Mouse and keyboard?

Usually, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED errors are seen if there are faulty hardware, drivers or anti-virus programs. As you are trying to install Windows 10, you can try the steps to perform a Custom Installation
    of Windows 10 by booting from a disc or USB.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL could be due to faulty hardware problem, faulty system service problem and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED could be due to Hardware incompatibility and Faulty device driver or system service

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    custom installation

from Andre Da Costato Created on January 17, 2017.

Disclaimer: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

You can follow this article on
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    , to get a deeper understanding of this issue. You can refer this article on

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Please replay us back once you follow all the above steps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 10, 2022
  4. Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-Errorcode:Netwbw02

Hi,

The error code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL occurs when your default drivers are already corrupted. Can you verify, does the issue happen after an update/ upgrade or just randomly?

Meanwhile, please follow the given troubleshooting steps on this
    link

Raymond Ave, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator

1. Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator - Similar Threads - Driver irql less

2. Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: What driver is having issues? I don't know if there are any updates made, can you please help find the culprit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/0563b141-ffe1-46b8-bb12-7985c7438d4a
  3. Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: What driver is having issues? I don't know if there are any updates made, can you please help find the culprit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/0563b141-ffe1-46b8-bb12-7985c7438d4a
  4. Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: What driver is having issues? I don't know if there are any updates made, can you please help find the culprit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/989d8992-de9e-44e2-930e-15e7fddf4577
  5. Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: What driver is having issues? I don't know if there are any updates made, can you please help find the culprit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/989d8992-de9e-44e2-930e-15e7fddf4577
  6. Error Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator: I have tried to install the Roku app on PC Windows 10. The Android emulator that I have chosen is Bluestacks. But when I am trying to install an Android emulator on my Windows 10-based Dell Inspiron laptop, I am getting a "Driver IRQL less or equal" message as an error. What...
  8. Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Driver irql less or equal windows 10 error when trying to install Android emulator: I have tried to install the Roku app on PC Windows 10. The Android emulator that I have chosen is Bluestacks. But when I am trying to install an Android emulator on my Windows 10-based Dell Inspiron laptop, I am getting a "Driver IRQL less or equal" message as an error. What...
  9. Driver irql less or not equal error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver irql less or not equal error: Hi Everyone, My PC has been crashing a lot lately, and I am on my wits end in figuring out what's wrong here. I am able to WinDbg the dump file, but I am not too sure what I am looking at here. It would be great if I can have advice on what needs to be fixed. ---...
  10. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" when trying to install Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" when trying to install Windows?: Hi, I'm getting the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL blue screen, but the only solutions I can find involve using windows functions to troubleshoot, but the problem is, I'm getting this error BEFORE I've installed it I've completely wiped the hard drive and I'm trying to install a...