Windows 10: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys

Discus and support Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got blue screen while browsing on the internet, I've attached it below. All my drivers, BIOS and windows are up to date. My computer specs are: rx580... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alicanyorulmaz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys

I got blue screen while browsing on the internet, I've attached it below. All my drivers, BIOS and windows are up to date. My computer specs are: rx580 4gb, 8x2 gb 3000 mhz ram, ryzen 2600 3.4 ghz processor, thermaltake 600w power supply. I tried running the command sfc/scannow, it didn't find any problems. What should I do?

Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys [​IMG]

:)

alicanyorulmaz, Jun 30, 2020

2. DRIVER IRQL NOT LES OR EQUAL (wdiwifi.sys)

Hi Micah,

This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

If the first parameter has the same value as the fourth parameter, and the third parameter indicates an execute operation, this bug check was likely caused by a driver that was trying to execute code when the code itself was paged out. Possible causes for
    the page fault include the following:

• The function was marked as pageable and was running at an elevated IRQL (which includes obtaining a lock).

• The function call was made to a function in another driver, and that driver was unloaded.

• The function was called by using a function pointer that was an invalid pointer.
    I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article and check if this helps.

Bug Check 0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Windows drivers

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys

Equals Key Wont Work

We suggest that you update the keyboard driver. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys

1. Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, amdkmdag.sys - Similar Threads - Driver IRQL LESS

2. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  3. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  4. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  5. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  7. driver irql not less or equal

driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  8. Driver IRQL not less or equal

Driver IRQL not less or equal: Require assistance for this recurring BSOD Minidump as follows: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjCHvReXOkQli3wCpImKumCn-jYL?e=gYLBzT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/a5af156d-168a-4ada-bc33-b24bdcbc8238
  9. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  10. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql not less or equal amdkmdag.sys

2. Driver Irlq Not Less Or Equal Amdkmdag.Sys

3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal amdkmdag

4. amdkmdag irql less or not equal,
  5. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 amdkmdag