Windows 10: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys) Blue Screen error on Windows 10

Discus and support DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys) Blue Screen error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Generally, the DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL blue screen of death error occurs […] This article DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 21, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys) Blue Screen error on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 21, 2020
  2. skishan Win User

driver_irql_not less or equal(ndistpr64.sys)

Hey iam using Hp 15series laptop with window 10 . I opened my laptop I got a blue screen with Driver irql not less or equal(ndistpr64.sys) iam unable to open my windows from then I tried to get in safe mode by F8 & shift F8 but there was no safe mode
    there my laptop getting restart again & again with the sam blue screen hat should I do.

skishan, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Jayson LO Win User
    DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netwlv64.sys)

My laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10 and occasionally the blue error screen with the message "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netwlv64.sys)" appears. Then my laptop restarts itself. It happens quite frequent, every few hours or sometimes shorter.
    What is wrong with my laptop? How can solve this problem?

Jayson LO, Nov 21, 2020
  4. DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys) Blue Screen error on Windows 10

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

Operating Windows 10 and constantly getting the Blue screen with the message Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal and the file or area responsible is Wdf01000.sys. How do I fix this?

BradWalsh1, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys) Blue Screen error on Windows 10

1. DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ndistpr64.sys) Blue Screen error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DRIVER IRQL LESS

2. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  3. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  4. BLUE SCREEN DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: blue screen error tcpip.sys driver IRQL not less or equal and I have updated all of the drivers still like this, someone please helpthis is the error in the event viewer: The QHProtected service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital...
  5. Blue screen: Driver IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS

Blue screen: Driver IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS: I'm experiencing a lot of unexpected errorsblue screens lately, a lot related to this code, DRIVER IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS. It is very frustrating. A lot of the times, using the Reliability History I could identify that there is always, ALWAYS a Windows Defender Update and...
  6. Blue Screen: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Blue Screen: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was watching youtube when suddently a blue screen with this error appeared: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL So i searched the problem and i found the signature of the blue screen along with the files that help describing the problem. Can you please tell me what to...
  7. BLUE SCREEN error driver irql not less or equal

BLUE SCREEN error driver irql not less or equal: I had 2 error in 2 days of blue screen "error driver irql not less or equal" hope someone can help me trace why it crashes. Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tUcc6WE034TH9FslyaFCHRA9pa_Jfno/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BLUE SCREEN error driver irql not less or equal

BLUE SCREEN error driver irql not less or equal: I have this problem that my PC crashes and I can't tell what makes it, its very random and I don't know what to do there's a link for the MiniDump files I recently got : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YRl49lp_ZTsCRrTS18t6NfWC5MdnXNGB/view?usp=sharing...
  9. BLUE SCREEN error driver irql not less or equal

BLUE SCREEN error driver irql not less or equal: I have this problem that my PC crashes and I can't tell what makes it, its very random and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/41d5eb8a-a6ac-4464-9ce4-6a2bcd0f8a5a
  10. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...