Windows 10: DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed

Discus and support DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting the BSOD for awhile but just recently the engine error has started crashing my games every time. Now sure if it's windows drivers, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TootBit, Jun 14, 2021.

1. TootBit Win User

DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed

I've been getting the BSOD for awhile but just recently the engine error has started crashing my games every time. Now sure if it's windows drivers, or one I've installed myself. Here's my system information.

:)

TootBit, Jun 14, 2021
  2. dire-x Win User

BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

I've been getting the occasional BSOD for a while now and finally fed up enough to do something about it. It varies what the BSOD says the cause is but the one I can remember is driver irql_less_or_not_equal. So I went and did the driver verifier and got
    some minidumps. Couldn't even boot into windows with driver verifier on. Crashes seem to happen most often when I'm playing Overwatch (and no other games) and while watching videos on Youtube (Firefox)

Minidump

MS Info

dire-x, Jun 14, 2021
  3. BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

I have been getting the same BSOD with the error: IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have done and a clean install of windows and the problem is still occurring. If you have any idea of how to fix the error please let me know.

DMP file: 071618-5718-01.dmp

MarkusAfonso, Jun 14, 2021
  4. DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed

DXGI Error Device Hung/Removed

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

This issue might have caused due to corrupted/ outdated graphics drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Check if the NVIDIA graphics card is detected in device manager. If it is detected, update it's drivers and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• In the list of Hardware categories, double-click the category your device is in and then double-tap the device you want. For example, to see your video card, click Display adapters, and then double-click the video
      card name.

• Click the Driver tab, click
      Update Driver
      , and then follow the instructions. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, uninstall and reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed

1. DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed - Similar Threads - DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD

2. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  3. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  4. BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I got 2 BSODs with this error message in the last two weeks. Prior to that I've never had a BSOD since I built this pc a year and half ago except for experimenting with some overclocking when I first set it up. I'm wondering if it was a Windows update or something. Here...
  5. DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!: I have recently built this new rig for gaming and I constantly get a directx error saying my gpu is removed. I have done every fix in every forum about this. Clean windows install, all windows updates installed, GPU drivers from manufacturer installed, mobo drivers installed...
  6. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal: I have gotten this bug when watching youtube only goes about a week between each crash. the .dmp file is pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe is causing the crash. pls help...
  7. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error: Hello, I am facing this DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL Error. I am Facing this Problem when I'm Playing game & When i used Photo Studio or android studio on my Acer swift 3 laptops. I have Genuine Windows 10 Version. My Friend Suggest me this solve my issue. should it be okay?...
  8. BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: I have been getting the same BSOD with the error: IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have done and a clean install of windows and the problem is still occurring. If you have any idea of how to fix the error please let me know. DMP file:...
  9. [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

[BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I've been getting this BSOD on a newer laptop (only about 6 months old) every 10-14 days or so. It's seemingly random, and usually happens while I'm just browsing the web. I've uploaded the minidump files to my post. I've checked some of the network adapters in device...
  10. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: Hello, I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my old GTX 950 while I wait for my GTX 1080 to arrive so that I could get a little gaming in. Installed the latest driver from...