Windows 10: Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error

Discus and support Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing this DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL Error. I am Facing this Problem when I'm Playing game & When i used Photo Studio or android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DARSHANRANA, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error

Hello, I am facing this DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL Error. I am Facing this Problem when I'm Playing game & When i used Photo Studio or android studio on my Acer swift 3 laptops. I have Genuine Windows 10 Version. My Friend Suggest me this solve my issue. should it be okay? can I use this Method? https://windowssuite.com/driver-irql-less-or-not-equal-windows-10/

:)

DARSHANRANA, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

driver irql_less_or_not_equal syntp.sys

Hi,

The "driver irql_less_or_not_equal syntp.sys" error is caused by Synaptics Touchpad Driver issue. To resolve this error, uninstall the driver then download the most updated driver from the device manufacturer's website that will work
    with the version of Windows 10 you're running on your computer.

"tried uninstall but windows install it back" - Yes, Windows will automatically install all the hardware drivers upon restarting your computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Sep 30, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error

1. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Windows 10 Error - Similar Threads - Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error

2. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error on Windows 10: Please help. I've been encountering BSOD and can't find a solution. I have already changed from win 11 to win 10, replaced GPU and RAM, and updated BIOS.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gbi3etjmb86d04nvvcfqo/h?rlkey=pejano42n3dvel8b4bd5efedo&dl=0...
  3. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error on Windows 10: Please help. I've been encountering BSOD and can't find a solution. I have already changed from win 11 to win 10, replaced GPU and RAM, and updated BIOS.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gbi3etjmb86d04nvvcfqo/h?rlkey=pejano42n3dvel8b4bd5efedo&dl=0...
  4. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  6. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  7. DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: My PC is 3 weeks old. This issue happened within 2 minutes of me plugging my USB adapter into my front panel port. For 3 weeks it has been plugged into the back panel and there were no crashes. The only issue I had for these 3 weeks is that my internet randomly cuts off....
  8. BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: I have been getting the same BSOD with the error: IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have done and a clean install of windows and the problem is still occurring. If you have any idea of how to fix the error please let me know. DMP file:...
  9. [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

[BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I've been getting this BSOD on a newer laptop (only about 6 months old) every 10-14 days or so. It's seemingly random, and usually happens while I'm just browsing the web. I've uploaded the minidump files to my post. I've checked some of the network adapters in device...
  10. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: Hello, I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my old GTX 950 while I wait for my GTX 1080 to arrive so that I could get a little gaming in. Installed the latest driver from...