Windows 10: DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing games for a short amount of time

Discus and support DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing games for a short amount of time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my gpu to a 1080 from 1060. ever since then Ive been having this bsod only when playing games as far as i know. Ive checked my ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bigsamp, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Bigsamp Win User

DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing games for a short amount of time

I recently upgraded my gpu to a 1080 from 1060. ever since then Ive been having this bsod only when playing games as far as i know. Ive checked my ram with mem test and had over 1500 errors. My Old gpu never had this bsod issue when playing games so im not sure if the ram is the culprit here or not

Any help would be much appreciated :

The bugcheck was 0xffff970d83cedbb8, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80078a06dc3.

:)

Bigsamp, Jan 14, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2021
  3. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Jan 14, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing games for a short amount of time

BSODs while playing games, Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing games for a short amount of time [​IMG]

The above bsod from 9/4/2017 was the Nvidia misbehaving driver.
    Minidumps have easy to find dates.
    Memory dumps can be from any period of time.

It was
    BugCheck A, {30a8418, 2, 0, fffff8007751f535}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption

zbook, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing games for a short amount of time - Similar Threads - DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

2. My PC crashes into a BSOD when I play Library of Ruina for a short amount of time. The stop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC crashes into a BSOD when I play Library of Ruina for a short amount of time. The stop...: Last time it crashed while playing, the stop code was MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and I didn't know how to fix both of them, so I used the command prompt, ran it as an administrator and typed 'sfc /scannow'. It kind of helped a bit, but there's a corrupted recycle bin in my G:...
  3. My PC crashes into a BSOD when I play Library of Ruina for a short amount of time. The stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes into a BSOD when I play Library of Ruina for a short amount of time. The stop...: Last time it crashed while playing, the stop code was MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and I didn't know how to fix both of them, so I used the command prompt, ran it as an administrator and typed 'sfc /scannow'. It kind of helped a bit, but there's a corrupted recycle bin in my G:...
  4. My PC crashes into a BSOD when I play Library of Ruina for a short amount of time. The stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game: I don't bluescreen if I'm not in a game but every time I open one I blue screen like 20 times in a rowminidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare...
  6. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game: I don't bluescreen if I'm not in a game but every time I open one I blue screen like 20 times in a rowminidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare...
  7. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game

8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when playing certain games for a prolonged time

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when playing certain games for a prolonged time: Hi there. Over the past two months, I have been occasionally experiencing this particular BSOD (as well as other similar ones that also hint towards driver issues) when playing certain games for a prolonged period of time. Some games never cause it. I tried to get help on...
  9. BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, So I'm having BSOD issues for a while now. It can be one in 5 days or 5 in 1 hour. I'm kinda getting pissed with this situation therefore requesting for some help here. I ran Memtest 86 before upgrading to W10 months ago without any issue. Hope people can help....
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games: After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect before and didnt have got such a problem. I can normally use my PC. I've checked hardware and memory with Windows 10...