Windows 10: "Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable"

Discus and support "Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable" issue just came up and cant seem to fix it ive tried everything .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TannerSimms, Jun 23, 2021.

1. "Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable"

"Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable" issue just came up and cant seem to fix it ive tried everything .

:)

TannerSimms, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 23, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Driver Rollback unavailable in Device Manager

The driver rollback is grayed out (unavailable) for devices in the Device Manager. From what I find doing a search, the user must be an "Administrator" or it will be unavailable. My account is an Administrator account.

What do I have to change to fix this?

fireberd, Jun 23, 2021
  4. lorilems Win User

"Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable"

Driver Unavailable

Hi,

I loaded my USB2.0 VIDBOX NW02 on my computer. Shows up in devices but says driver is unavailable. Using Windows 10. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

lorilems, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

"Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable"

1. "Driver is Unavailable" and Mass Storage Device Unavailable" - Similar Threads - Driver Unavailable Mass

2. Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver is unavailable: Hello, I bought a Canon printer and I am unable to print anything from my computer. I can copy and scan documents, but cannot print anything. I have tried using the Installation CD that came with it. No luck. I tried Canons website. It didn't work. I even had Canons technical...
  3. driver unavailable

driver unavailable: When I try to print message say s driver unavailable. Have tried everything to reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/89649d96-0f14-4a4b-96ec-40f98a2e7ec6
  4. DRIVER UNAVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER UNAVAILABLE: I just bought a new HP printer and it is connected to the network. It says driver is unavailable so I can not print from my surface Pro-3. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/45dba217-facd-4654-95b1-cfc832364b2d
  5. DRIVER UNAVAILABLE

DRIVER UNAVAILABLE: I just bought a new HP printer and it is connected to the network. It says driver is unavailable so I can not print from my surface Pro-3. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/45dba217-facd-4654-95b1-cfc832364b2d
  6. Drivers unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers unavailable: I recently bought the Razer Kraken Ultimate. Windows recognized it and tried to set it up, but now it says the drivers are unavailable. I tried to find the drivers, but every website I clicked on did not have what I needed. Is there a way to resolve this issue or should I...
  7. Drivers unavailable

Drivers unavailable: I recently bought the Razer Kraken Ultimate. Windows recognized it and tried to set it up, but now it says the drivers are unavailable. I tried to find the drivers, but every website I clicked on did not have what I needed. Is there a way to resolve this issue or should I...
  8. Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver is unavailable: Hi I'm trying to view vhs tapes through an ADS Video Xpress converter and it keeps coming up saying driver unavailable. I have tried looking up ways of going onto this but it says that after windows vista its almost impossible to access for some reason. Can anyone help me...
  9. driver unavailable

driver unavailable: I am trying to add my wireless HP Envy 5530 to my laptop computer running Windows 10. I keep getting an error message 'driver unavailable'. It worked perfectly until I got a new power cord for printer. Any suggestions?...
  10. Driver is unavailable

Driver is unavailable: I removed my printer connection from my new hp laptop with Windows 10, hoping the download of hp software of same would make the scanner work too (which wasn't working) and instead, now, NEITHER one works, and although my printer "shows up" as a device that is connected it...