Windows 10: Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle

Discus and support Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm having some issues trying to source and locate a Driver for a Wi-Fi module. The module itself is a 2x2 USB Wifi Dongle, made by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iBlob, Jul 6, 2017.

1. iBlob Win User

Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle

Hi all,

I'm having some issues trying to source and locate a Driver for a Wi-Fi module. The module itself is a 2x2 USB Wifi Dongle, made by a company called Wistron NeWeb.

The background behind all of this is, I'm currently sorting out my partners dad's computer for him. Installing some new hardware and re-installing a fresh copy of Win 10 for him.

Only issue that I have encountered is trying to source a driver for this Wi-Fi module. I know that the module works with Win 10 as prior to me having the computer, this is what he was using to connect to Wi-Fi.

If anyone can lend a hand in trying to get a working driver for this then that would be amazing.

Details are as follows of the Wi-Fi Adpater:

Manufacturer - Wiston NeWeb

Name: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2 USB Dongle (VEZZY200)

Thanks all!

:)

iBlob, Jul 6, 2017
  2. David Haz Win User

Wi-Fi Networks Not Displaying

We appreciate the information and the clarification that you have provided. It could be that the USB dongle that you are using is not recognized or the drivers for that device is outdated. For us to isolate the issue about using a USB dongle to connect to
    your WiFi network, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When you connect the USB dongle, is it recognized by your computer?
    • Are you able to connect to your WiFi network when you connect the USB dongle to another device?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10. Asus P6t Deluxe MB. Marvall Yukon ethernet driver. USB Wi-Fi

Hi Kaivey,

If you will be using the Wi-Fi dongle Only, then you may choose Not to install the LAN driver and everything should work fine.

Most of the USb Wi-Fi dongles run on generic drivers or contain the drivers in them, so they do not require any driver installation as such.You may refer to the manual of the dongle for help with it.

To sum up the conclusions, I would like to say that you will be able to use the USB dongle even if you do not install the LAN drivers.

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jul 6, 2017
  4. Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle

Caledon Ken, Jul 6, 2017
  5. iBlob Win User
    Hi Ken,

Dad doesn't have the CD anymore, I shall email them and see about sourcing a driver

I have tried a third party app to see if a driver is available through that already, but had no joy!

Thanks

iBlob, Jul 6, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    Hi there, iBlob. Welcome to TenForums.

You may want to uninstall the driver then right click on it's executable (.exe) to run in compatibility mode to reinstall.

Change Compatibility Mode Settings for Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ams-compatible

Tony K, Jul 7, 2017
  7. iBlob Win User
    only problem is I don't have anything for it, no exdcutable, nothing. Windows just picks up that it's plugged in under device manager but just shows a yellow triangle, I would search Windows update for a driver and see if that sources one but as that pc isn't connected to the internet that isn't an option either for me

Really I'm looking for either a exdcutable for the driver or a driver package that I can point device manager to and install that way

Thanks

iBlob, Jul 7, 2017
  8. Tony K Win User

If you can, search for and get an executable on another PC/device and transfer via a USB thumb drive or CD.

Tony K, Jul 7, 2017
  9. Tony K Win User
    Tony K, Jul 7, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    Did your dad back up his files or any chance you had backed up the files on an external drive or the cloud before the clean install? If so you may be able to get the driver.

zbook, Jul 7, 2017
  11. iBlob Win User
    Quick update; all is sorted now tried some unofficial drivers to see if I could get one of those to work and surprisingly a Railink Driver worked like a charm and everything is fully functional and had no issues

Thanks for all the help guys!

iBlob, Jul 8, 2017
  12. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. That surely is surprising indeed. Thanks for posting your fix so as to aid others with this problem and for us to learn. *Smile

Tony K, Jul 8, 2017
  13. Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle

Great news. Please mark thread solved so others will find.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 8, 2017
  14. Hi
    please I need your help in finding the proper driver for vezzy internet stick. You have mentioned in a previous commnet that you found some suitable driver from ralink.
    Could you please specify which driver since I have found plenty of them on windows 7.
    Could you please send me the driver?

Best regards

zaid attar, Mar 21, 2018
  15. blackx Win User
    If you are using the same USB Dongle as iBlob, I think this driver from HP is compatible since the dongle (Vezzy200) also known as Ralink RT3592 802.11a/b/g/n 2x2 WiFi Adapter.

Here is the driver file information: (readme file)
    L: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66089.html

Here is the download link:
    L: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66089.exe

blackx, Mar 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle - Similar Threads - Driver Issue 2x2

2. USB dongle not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB dongle not functioning: i have a usb dongle but i'm not sure if it is bluetooth or for wifi. Whenever i plug it in my laptop does not respond to it as far as i know. Apparently the bluetooth symbol is supposed to appear on the taskbar when the usb dongle is inserted but that doesn't work for me....
  3. USB dongle not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB dongle not functioning: i have a usb dongle but i'm not sure if it is bluetooth or for wifi. Whenever i plug it in my laptop does not respond to it as far as i know. Apparently the bluetooth symbol is supposed to appear on the taskbar when the usb dongle is inserted but that doesn't work for me....
  4. USB dongle not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB Driver ISSUE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Driver ISSUE: So I recently built my pc and my pc has no disc driver. So I decided to copy the files from the disc driver to a USB driver. And I dont know what to do next. This is to connect to the internet because my wifi adapter needs a driver. Pls help submitted by /u/UnknownMythical...
  6. USB Dongle Malfunctioning

USB Dongle Malfunctioning: Hi, I have a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard bundle 2000. When I plug it into the computer, it gives me this message: USB Device not recognized. What can I do it fix this?...
  7. Issues with Bluetooth USB Dongle

Issues with Bluetooth USB Dongle: I recently purchased an inexpensive Bluetooth dongle to be able to use my wireless headset. There is however a little issue with my new Bluetooth option where my headset does not connect automatically, I must go into my Bluetooth settings to reconnect the paired device every...
  8. Urgent help! USB v5.0 dongle driver error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help! USB v5.0 dongle driver error: Lil backstory: damaged my laptop audio jack when I stood up with my earphones still in. Can't get it repaired so I bought bluetooth headphones. They're USB 5 and they pair and connect but the audio keeps cutting in and out. Searched and tried every solution (update drivers by...
  9. USB dongle driver error

USB dongle driver error: having a problem with a usb dongle error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-dongle-driver-error/7eacdc6f-c690-40e1-835f-4231a192b607
  10. USB driver issue

USB driver issue: I meet the usb not work. After I try to renew the driver , and check the log . It is as below: >>> [Device Install (DiShowUpdateDevice) - USB\VID_0000&PID_0538\5&2C27A5E&0&1] >>> Section start 2018/07/30 14:18:22.002 cmd: "C:\Windows\System32\devmgmt.msc"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. veezy 200 wifi dongle driver

2. wistron neweb usb dongle vezzy200 driver

3. veezy 200 driver

4. wistron neweb 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2 usb dongle driver,
  5. wistron neweb 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2 usb wifi driver et,
  6. wistron neweb wifi dongle driver,
  7. WISTRON NEWEB 802.11 A/B/G/N 2X2 USB DONGLE DRIVERS DOWNLOAD