Windows 10: driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad

Discus and support driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Description: Driver Management concluded the process to install driver spuvcbvmerge.inf_amd64_c9a54346af8bf340 for Device Instance ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by apekshadalvi-chawan, Jul 16, 2020.

1. driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad

Description:

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver spuvcbvmerge.inf_amd64_c9a54346af8bf340 for Device Instance ID USB\VID_13D3&PID_56B2&MI_00\6&1DC2C9EE&0&0000 with the following status: 0x0.

:)

apekshadalvi-chawan, Jul 16, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jul 16, 2020
  4. driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad

integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?

KatieBaker1, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad

1. driver issue for integrated camera on windows 10 for Lenovo Ideapad - Similar Threads - driver issue integrated

2. Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working: Hi all,my camera/video on my laptop isn't working. Googled and tried a lot of options, none of which have worked including un- and reinstalling my camera, checking for hardware changes.... I did eventually find that there was no Imaging Devices under my Device Manager...
  3. Camera not working in Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad - Solved

Camera not working in Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad - Solved: People all over the internet are asking Windows why their cameras aren't working. Here are two simple answers. I bought a Lenovo idea pad recently and everything worked fine. When I first used the camera there was a problem but I had forgotten that there was a little...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  5. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working: My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed about a month ago that my camera could not be used at all. I had no problem with it before until it one day just stopped...
  7. Camera issues with Lenovo IdeaPad

Camera issues with Lenovo IdeaPad: Hi, I cannot get any image from my integral camera. All I get in any App such as EasyCamera, Zoom etc is a grey screen with a striked through camera icon. I can get the light on/off light next to the camera to come on by going into the EasyCamera app, but the F8 function...
  8. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4: We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?...
  9. camera issues Lenovo ideapad

camera issues Lenovo ideapad: Hi Community, I'm getting an error code 0xA00F4244 that says that "No Cameras Are Attached." Have any of you gotten this message? How did you fix it? Thanks!! :-...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...

Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...: Hi community. After reading some members having similar issue, I have tried some of the suggested fixes, such as activating camera through F8 nothing happened, Checking Privacy and Permissions setting in Lenovo Vantage app all ok, and also in Device Manager I tried Updating...