Windows 10: Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

Discus and support Driver issue for windows 10 USB install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had an issue where drivers cannot be found when trying to do a clean install of windows 10 when plugging in a 128gb SanDisk with windows install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xdfirthboi, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

I have had an issue where drivers cannot be found when trying to do a clean install of windows 10 when plugging in a 128gb SanDisk with windows install media on my pc I just build, any guidance on this issue would be great, Thanks.

submitted by /u/xdfirthboi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xdfirthboi, Sep 17, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

1. Driver issue for windows 10 USB install - Similar Threads - Driver issue USB

2. USB Driver ISSUE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Driver ISSUE: So I recently built my pc and my pc has no disc driver. So I decided to copy the files from the disc driver to a USB driver. And I dont know what to do next. This is to connect to the internet because my wifi adapter needs a driver. Pls help submitted by /u/UnknownMythical...
  3. Bluetooth / USB issue with Windows drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth / USB issue with Windows drivers?: I recently built a PC (a few months ago) and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home (64bit). I have this really weird Bluetooth issue where the Bluetooth keyboard/mouse work perfectly for a while (15-30 minutes?) and then suddenly both devices stop working completely....
  4. USB Tethering Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Tethering Driver Issues: Hello I am currently doing online learning, and my internet is super slow, so the school sent us some Verizon Jetpack hotspots. The model I have is the 8800L on an unlimited plan. I don't know the password to the device, as it's meant to auto-connect to my chromebook, but I...
  5. Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue: So recently my hard drive on my ASUS ROG gl502vs gaming laptop failed and honestly I didn't really care too much for the files on that drive as they weren't that important. Anyway, I bought a FireCuda SSHD 2.5 as a replacement for my old drive. I tried creating the Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 - USB Driver Issues

Windows 10 - USB Driver Issues: Hello, We use Ingenico iSC250 card reader (USB connection) to take payments from our customers with our point of sale solution in Windows 10. Till Windows 8.1, everything seems fine but after upgrading to Windows 10, it seems like Windows 10 USB drivers are taking...
  7. Issues with the installation of Windows 10 through USB

Issues with the installation of Windows 10 through USB: I have a Lenovo PC Where I want to install Windows 10 I have downloaded an ISO using media creation tool and make portable to a 32 GB pendrive by Rufus. But when i tried to install it then i got an error "The operating system couldnot be loaded because a critical driver is...
  8. Windows 10 Pro USB Install issues

Windows 10 Pro USB Install issues: I have purchased a new Windows 10 Pro USB install. When I plug the USB into my laptop and boot from it I get the error message "corrupt boot media. installation cannot continue" I can view the files on the USB through explorer. Is the USB faulty?...
  9. USB driver issue

USB driver issue: I meet the usb not work. After I try to renew the driver , and check the log . It is as below: >>> [Device Install (DiShowUpdateDevice) - USB\VID_0000&PID_0538\5&2C27A5E&0&1] >>> Section start 2018/07/30 14:18:22.002 cmd: "C:\Windows\System32\devmgmt.msc"...
  10. Windows 10 USB Controller installation issue

Windows 10 USB Controller installation issue: So this past weekend I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and it went very well. I have a USB Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard and IntelliMouse 2.0 wireless mouse, both of which were prompted to install the software suit first thing after Win10 welcome desktop and worked...