Windows 10: Driver Issue unresolved

Discus and support Driver Issue unresolved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SYLWIL41, May 14, 2022.

1. SYLWIL41 Win User

Driver Issue unresolved

Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you

:)

SYLWIL41, May 14, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

I need help finding a driver for IBM infoprint 1512 for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X, Select Device Manger.

• Select the device and right click on it and Update the drivers.

IF you don’t find the driver there, I suggest you check the driver with your manufacturer web site and download and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 14, 2022
  3. nividia 730 driver issues

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

It is unfortunate that you have ended up in this situation. I will assist you.

I suggest you to follow these methods:

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Method 2 :Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 14, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Driver Issue unresolved

OMG so many issue

Hi Sylvain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the drivers?
    • Have you updated all the Windows Updates?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click on Device manager.
    • Click on Imaging Devices.
    • Right click on Microsoft LifeCam Studio.
    • Under Driver Tab click on Update Driver.
    • And follow the instructions.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Driver Issue unresolved

1. Driver Issue unresolved - Similar Threads - Driver Issue unresolved

2. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  3. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  4. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Driver Issue unresolved

Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  6. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues: I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user feedbacks on the community hub and they have absolutely noone looking at them, not even members of the community agree to any of...
  7. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues: I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user feedbacks on the community hub and they have absolutely noone looking at them, not even members of the community agree to any of...
  8. Unresolved persistent questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unresolved persistent questions.: I have 3 questions... 1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent Manager.exe from making changes...how can I fix the problem? 2 I use an archiving program Scan Snap that uses the ABBYY PDF...
  9. Lenovo W540 WINDOWS 10 HDMI output ISSUE => UNRESOLVED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo W540 WINDOWS 10 HDMI output ISSUE => UNRESOLVED: Dears, since 6 months I noticed a really annoying issue. When I connect my W540 to HDMI to a TV or a projector, the audio doesn't work. I have to uninstall and reinstall audio drivers, but as soon as I make an hot HDMI plug through ultra dock station or miniDP connector,...
  10. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade: Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that way. Now I have no mouse...