Windows 10: Driver Issue

Discus and support Driver Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've spoken to 4 microsoft agents to fix this problem, each of them gave different solutions, none of them were a success. First I'll start by saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benjamin. G, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Driver Issue

I've spoken to 4 microsoft agents to fix this problem, each of them gave different solutions, none of them were a success.

First I'll start by saying how frustrated I am by the lack of coverage on this kind of an issue, i could swear that I'm the first person in the world to encounter this problem. Anyone experiencing an issue remotely close to this one still hasn't found a fix. Without delay, I'll fill you in.

There are 3 problems with this glitch on my Windows 10 Custom-Made Computer:

1. My mouse decides to randomly disconnect and SOMETIMES instantly reconnect to my computer. There is no trigger for this.

2. My screen's mouse icon has a slight delay on receiving the message that I've moved it IRL. Again, this is completely random and has no trigger.

3. THE WORST of the three is when my computer decides to make my mouse stop responding and my keyboard is also unresponsive. An important detial is that if I was pressing the 'd' key on the keyboard at the time of this god-awful glitch occurring, it would continue that key stroke like this ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Annoying, I know, try months and months of it without any proper fix for it. The only "fix" I've found is by pressing the off button on my computer's case, which we all know is dangerous and can corrupt files. I'll reiterate that 4 people have given me different solutions and absolutely NONE of them have worked. I'm not stupid, I've tried everything under the sun to fix it; resetting drivers, reinstalling mouse driver, restarting computer, updating the driver for my computer so that it matches my motherboard or whatever and SO MUCH MORE.

I don't want comments saying "Oh I'm having the same problem!", because that doesn't help me or you, I want comments from actual people here who have actual solutions. I have resorted to posting this for the community and I can bet you that there is a 90% chance no one will see this message and no one will do a thing, but I am willing to do literally anything at this point.

:)

Benjamin. G, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Display driver issues

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Then try to update the display drivers.

How to update drivers: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Driver Issue

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Driver Issue

1. Driver Issue - Similar Threads - Driver Issue

2. installing driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing driver issue: Yesterday suddenly, windows disconnect my Intel UHD graphic drive. i tried to install it but i caught some error.i was use dism and then sfc/scannow it write" Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  3. installing driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing driver issue: Yesterday suddenly, windows disconnect my Intel UHD graphic drive. i tried to install it but i caught some error.i was use dism and then sfc/scannow it write" Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  4. I need to reinstall windows 10 after having some issues with my graphics drivers, how can I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to reinstall windows 10 after having some issues with my graphics drivers, how can I...: Hello! I recently upgraded a lot of things in my computer, and now I'm having issues sorting out the graphics drivers. I went from an Nvidia 1660 Super to an AMD Radeon RX 6600XT. I've tried a few different methods to uninstall the old drivers and install the new ones for the...
  5. I need to reinstall windows 10 after having some issues with my graphics drivers, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reinstall windows 10 after having some issues with my graphics drivers, how can I...: Hello! I recently upgraded a lot of things in my computer, and now I'm having issues sorting out the graphics drivers. I went from an Nvidia 1660 Super to an AMD Radeon RX 6600XT. I've tried a few different methods to uninstall the old drivers and install the new ones for the...
  6. I need to reinstall windows 10 after having some issues with my graphics drivers, how can I...

7. How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...: Hardware: Samsung Galaxybook 2, model NP550XED-KF3BR, I5 1235U, 24Gb RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe GraphicsUpdating graphics drivers at Intel website to the latest version 31.0.x results in Windows Update trying to revert it to an earlier version 30.0.x, which has much worse...
  8. How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...

How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...: Hardware: Samsung Galaxybook 2, model NP550XED-KF3BR, I5 1235U, 24Gb RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe GraphicsUpdating graphics drivers at Intel website to the latest version 31.0.x results in Windows Update trying to revert it to an earlier version 30.0.x, which has much worse...
  9. IDT driver installation issue

IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  10. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....