Windows 10: Driver issues with Uniden 125at Radio Scanner.

Discus and support Driver issues with Uniden 125at Radio Scanner. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recent windows "update" does allow me to connect to Radio Scanner. Device Shows up in Device Manager with message "Device USB\VID_1965&PID_0017\0001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dalewk, Feb 24, 2021.

1. dalewk Win User

Driver issues with Uniden 125at Radio Scanner.

Recent windows "update" does allow me to connect to Radio Scanner.

Device Shows up in Device Manager with message "Device USB\VID_1965&PID_0017\0001 requires further installation."

Have tried all internet advice

Reinstalling driver

Disabling enabling device

Installing most recent Windows Update

Clean boot of computer.

Nothing works.

Getting pissed with Microsoft damaging my computer with "upgrades"

:)

dalewk, Feb 24, 2021

2. My Uniden Police scanner cannot find a com port, and the computer does not see the unit. software has been installed

my Uniden police scanner cannot find a com port, and the computer does not see the unit . software and drivers have been installed

JimMastersWY, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Driver issues with Uniden 125at Radio Scanner.

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Driver issues with Uniden 125at Radio Scanner.

1. Driver issues with Uniden 125at Radio Scanner. - Similar Threads - Driver issues Uniden

2. TuneIn Radio App Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TuneIn Radio App Issue: I downloaded the TuneIn app a few months ago and it was working fine. Then it would load. I've tried the app repair feature, uninstalling and reinstalling but it keeps coming up with an error....
  3. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue: I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't manage to get the adapter to work. I tried on Windows 7 and no drivers were found, on Windows 10 and the driver was installed, but...
  4. Scanner Drivers

Scanner Drivers: I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-drivers/361a6d02-2585-42d1-a9df-6dfb5e1a0a1a
  5. Scanner issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanner issue: In the last 6 months I bought a new HP Pavilion and in the last 3 months I bought an Epson ET3750 all-in-one printer, which is wireless. I am unable to get my laptop to recognize the scanner feature in my new printer. How do I correct this issue?...
  6. driver for scanner

driver for scanner: To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-scanner/865b250c-c610-4cbc-b6b4-c0acb52676ff
  7. Uniden media player and .snz?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uniden media player and .snz?: Is there another play that can play .snz files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uniden-media-player-and-snz/5eeed139-06e3-4c41-8d28-b782f414043f
  8. Scanner issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanner issues: My HP Officejet pro 6110 will print normally but will not scan from the all in one to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/scanner-issues/a2179425-b875-4f26-b030-71e6a9b55372
  9. Scanner Issues

Scanner Issues: My Scanner (HP All in one printer 3830) won't scan to my computer? States Computer not recognized? Although I can print from my computer on this printer fine. Help?...
  10. Scanner issue

Scanner issue: I have a Kodak 5200 all in one printer. The unit prints but won't scan to my laptop. AIO error ... then shuts down. Does anyone know of a fix? 6644