Windows 10: Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Discus and support Driver list not showing up in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinGurant, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers, there are many missing including all of the xbox peripheral drivers. How do I get the usual list of drivers to show up?

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager 1441e57f-9c22-4cd1-9b38-9094a1a48eca?upload=true.png

:)

KevinGurant, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Marco Gav Win User

USB microphone show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

Hi Luke,

We suggest that you update the device driver. You can do that by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located, then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver:

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall.

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Aug 3, 2020
  3. seejp Win User
    external hard drive showing up in device management but not disk management

Hi,

I recently tried to use a brand new Seagate 2TB External HD, but it is not showing up. It initially showed up, but after I tried reformatting it to exFAT32, it disappeared from the disk management list.

I then tried:

• refreshing the disk management list,
    • inserting into a different USB port,
    • re-starting my computer, and
    • uninstalling the device from device manager/letting it refresh,

I still can't see it. There is no yellow error in the USB controller list.

I'm on Windows 10.

Intel i5-3317U @ 1.7GHz

Any suggestions? Thanks!

seejp, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

1. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Driver list showing

2. My driver is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver is not showing up in device manager: I tried clearing my driver, because it said it was corrupted, but i accidentally deleted it and it is not showing up anywhere except for control panel....
  3. My driver is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My driver is not showing up in device manager: I tried clearing my driver, because it said it was corrupted, but i accidentally deleted it and it is not showing up anywhere except for control panel....
  4. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  5. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  6. Bluetooth Driver not showing up in Device Manager

Bluetooth Driver not showing up in Device Manager: Bluetooth was working before Windows 10 update and now it is not showing up in Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-not-showing-up-in-device-manager/2c3dc7bd-e2ec-4804-95f7-39626d17ba74
  7. Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager

Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager: So the problem i'm having is my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried turning it on and off and nothing, I restarted my computer and then the on/off button dissapeared, and then i tried some suggestions such as the Bluetooth troubleshooter and looking in the device...
  8. Display Drivers showing up on device manager

Display Drivers showing up on device manager: So I uninstall my Display Drivers but I did not check the box when I uninstall it, I don't know if it had anything to do with it but just so you could know and I want to reinstall it again but the Display Driver ion is no where to be found on the device manager. I try...
  9. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Hello, I have a tried both USB speakers, rear port, and front headset port on my desktop tower and still have a red 'x' on my system tray sound icon. The error says no speaker or headphones are plugged in. I've reinstalled the Realtek audio driver both from ASUS website and...
  10. Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.

Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.: My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free...