Windows 10: Driver Malfunction?

Discus and support Driver Malfunction? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sons laptop is quite old, (aspire 8930) with win 10 insider preview on it. He had a problem with the dc socket being loose, so I took it to the shop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elbmek, Jul 3, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Driver Malfunction?

My sons laptop is quite old, (aspire 8930) with win 10 insider preview on it. He had a problem with the dc socket being loose, so I took it to the shop and had a new one fitted. Works a treat. But I see a blue screen sad face telling me 'power driver state failure' give me a sec and I'll reboot, which it does successfully - the battery is not charging either although the screen tells me its '0% but charging'. My son only uses the laptop when he is in the area working, 3 days a week, and only for online gaming.

I installed patch my pc to see if it could identify and fix, but no, it only seems to upgrade 3rd party software. I am going to look for a hardware driver identifier and updater later today.

So, question: Laptop on cable power works, on battery zero. Tried new battery. What is the solution to power driver state failure, and, if, available, where or how would I get fixed?

I think this was a problem before as he tried a new battery ....................

:)

elbmek, Jul 3, 2015

2. Unable to access a web site after update windows 10

Hi.

Yesterday a web site i have used for years was blocked/unable to connect.

Using mobile broadband from EE at work for a laptop. Site available using home broadband and if phone using the mobile broadband.

Only thing that had changed on my laptop was a update the previous day.

Restored to pre update,all ok.

Its only a car auction site ,nothing dodgy.

Why?????

Thanks Andy

Cobra driver, Jul 3, 2015
  3. Win10 BAD_POOL_HEADER crash

Turns out the Dlink USB wifi adapter is what causing the bad pool header BSODs. Strange as I've been using it for the past year under Windows 10 without prior issues. Now when it's unplugged the computer runs fine with no BSODs, plugged in and it BSOD several
    times.

As it has no win10 drivers, I may have to buy a new wifi adapter.

lorry-driver, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

Driver Malfunction?

1. Driver Malfunction? - Similar Threads - Driver Malfunction

2. i accidentally deleted my Bluetooth drivers because they were malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted my Bluetooth drivers because they were malfunctioning: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened.- My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices said...
  3. i accidentally deleted my Bluetooth drivers because they were malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i accidentally deleted my Bluetooth drivers because they were malfunctioning: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened.- My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices said...
  4. i accidentally deleted my Bluetooth drivers because they were malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update: Hello,On Win 10 after latest update my wireless small keyboard sbox, link https://sbox.biz/keyboards/bluetooth-keyboard-sbox-bt-05 is having malfunctions, meaning 99% of keys working as they should, but spacebar being weird first additional zero with every space, then insert...
  6. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update: Hello,On Win 10 after latest update my wireless small keyboard sbox, link https://sbox.biz/keyboards/bluetooth-keyboard-sbox-bt-05 is having malfunctions, meaning 99% of keys working as they should, but spacebar being weird first additional zero with every space, then insert...
  7. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Code 10: driver malfunction not allowing phone recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10: driver malfunction not allowing phone recognition: Dear Sirs:Windows 10: Portable drivers, Code 10: driver malfunction not allowing phone recognition.Fix needed.Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-10-driver-malfunction-not-allowing-phone/e89fa277-79c0-4bb0-b3a4-006b5e30c3db
  9. Code 10: driver malfunction not allowing phone recognition

Code 10: driver malfunction not allowing phone recognition: Dear Sirs:Windows 10: Portable drivers, Code 10: driver malfunction not allowing phone recognition.Fix needed.Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-10-driver-malfunction-not-allowing-phone/e89fa277-79c0-4bb0-b3a4-006b5e30c3db
  10. Malfunction with driver, keyboard not working properly

Malfunction with driver, keyboard not working properly: Hi,I just want to ask what might be the problem with my computer. I'm using an old keyboard for a while and decided to change it. However, the time I used a new one the driver failed to update resulting the keyboard to not work. I have tried using my old one but it won't work...