Windows 10: Driver not found for HP Officejet Pro 9020

Discus and support Driver not found for HP Officejet Pro 9020 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried everything I can think of. I am using windows 10 and I am trying to set up my printer wirelessly. I keep getting the message under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tommy McCabe, May 10, 2020.

1. Driver not found for HP Officejet Pro 9020

I have tried everything I can think of. I am using windows 10 and I am trying to set up my printer wirelessly. I keep getting the message under printers and scanners. HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver in unavailable

:)

Tommy McCabe, May 10, 2020

2. HP Officejet Pro K550

They have now added driver for Officejet Pro K550.

Following till step 8 above here's the deviation:

• Click on Find driver from Windows Update, it will takes about 5 minutes
    • Click HP as the Manufacturer
    • Scroll down the long list in alphabetical order then find Officejet Pro K550 as the Printer on the right. There are 2 version, one is (HP) the other (Microsoft). I chose the HP.
    • Select Printing Preferences
    • Click on the Paper/Quality tab
    • Select the Print Quality dropdown and change this to 'Fast Normal'
    • Select Apply and OK
    • Close Devices and Printers

SingaporeChangi, May 10, 2020
  3. Bill Smithers, May 10, 2020
  4. Driver not found for HP Officejet Pro 9020

HP Officejet Pro K550

Dear Erdeslawe,

I finally got a reply from the HP forum confirming that the printer is compatible with Windows 10 but the problem resolved itself when I installed the latest Windows 10 update. I have several available printers on my system and a new one is available to
    select HP Officejet Pro K550 (Copy1). If I select this, everything prints perfectly. Selecting the original HP Officejet Pro K550 nothing happens. The solution suggested by HP is reproduced below if anyone has a similar problem but I have not had to use this.

Thanks again for your help

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're experiencing issues when printing from your Windows 10 computer to your HP Officejet Pro K550 Colour Printer. I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue. Thank you for including the troubleshooting steps that you have
    attempted prior to reaching out for support. Your HP Officejet is compatible with Windows 10. However, there is no downloadable HP Full Feature Software and Driver, or Basic Driver available. Rather, you're relying
    solely on aWindows Update driver to use the print function of your product. There may be a conflict with the Windows Update driver on the Windows 10 system that is causing your Officejet to 'lock up' as your Windows XP system still prints
    fine to your machine. To resolve this issue, I'm curious if an alternate print driver would function properly for you. To test this theory, please follow the steps below on the Windows 10 computer.

Step 1: Add Alternate Driver:

Make sure the USB Cable is connected to your Windows 10 computer from your printer.

• Click on Start
    • Open Devices and Printers
    • Locate your Officejet in the Devices and Printers window
    • Right click on the HP Officejet
    • Left click on Printer Properties
    • Select the Advanced tab
    • Select New Driver
    • When the New Driver window opens just hit 'Next' until you see a list of Manufacturersand Printers.
    • Click HP as the Manufacturer
    • Select Deskjet 9800 as the Printer on the right
    • After selecting Deskjet 9800 hit 'Next' to complete the New Driver wizard
    • Under Printer Properties click Apply, but don't hit OK
    • Click the General tab
    • Rename your printer back to Officejet K550
    • Click OK
    • Lastly, right click on your Officejet one more time
    • Select Printing Preferences
    • Click on the Paper/Quality tab
    • Select the Print Quality dropdown and change this to 'Fast Normal'
    • Select Apply and OK
    • Close Devices and Printers

DavidRoweST, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Driver not found for HP Officejet Pro 9020

1. Driver not found for HP Officejet Pro 9020 - Similar Threads - Driver found Officejet

2. HP officejet Pro 8600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP officejet Pro 8600: I installed windows 10 on my PC. My HP officejet pro 8600 that I have had for years works fine, but will not scan to computer. The computer does not recognize the scanner. Printer says scanner is disabled. How do I get into printer software to change it....
  3. Priter driver HP Officejet 3830

Priter driver HP Officejet 3830: Hi, I recently upgraded to Win 10 2004, since then I cannot print in colour from pc. If I do test print on printer colour works ok, all print jobs from pc are in black & white. I have uninstalled and reloaded all HP software,same for apps and drivers, still no joy. Please...
  4. Problems with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710

Problems with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710: Trying to establish reconnection with Alexis N #1499040187 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-hp-officejet-pro-8710/7d67c8b1-4bed-434a-8f37-1e224db1bc6f
  5. HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Problem

HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Problem: I just recently installed a new HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer. Whenever I attempt to print 2 or more copies of a document, it feeds a blank page after it prints. Thank you....
  6. HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015

HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015: After attempting to scan a document and send it via email, the scanner instead of transferring the one document, attempts to upload the entire file? I have tried everything … also at my wits end. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...
  7. HP Officejet Pro 8600

HP Officejet Pro 8600: My printer has stopped printing wirelessly, router details on the device are set correctly. Please can you help me? Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-pro-8600/d4ee180a-05e5-45d2-be81-f9b6d9e3f575
  8. hp officejet pro 6970 driver +1-844-802-7535

hp officejet pro 6970 driver +1-844-802-7535: Download and Install most recent refreshed HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer driver and programming free of expense from hp. Call Us on our HP Printer Toll free Support Number +1-844-802-7535. and get the instant help. hp officejet pro 6970 driver
  9. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline: additionally second 250 sheet input-plate for aggregate of 500 sheet limit paper sizes bolstered: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3×5 in; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 13×18 cm; 8×10 in; 10×15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3×5 in, 4×6 in,...
  10. HP Officejet pro 8500 not printing even after updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Officejet pro 8500 not printing even after updating drivers?: It told me welcome back when I downloaded new driver and everything. I love windows 10 so far. I upgraded for my mom and I. All her files were transferred from 8.1 to 10, I even saved them on a flash drive just in case. I didn't even think about the printer, thinking it would...