Windows 10: driver not supportinng

Discus and support driver not supportinng in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have dell optiplex 3010 pc having win 10 updated but my graphics driver gforce gt 710 has old update 368.39-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DhananjayAgale, Apr 19, 2021.

1. driver not supportinng

i have dell optiplex 3010 pc having win 10 updated but my graphics driver gforce gt 710 has old update 368.39-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql windows 10 not supporting a new update its running on old driver but when i want to run software like Character creater 3 it gating errors

:)

DhananjayAgale, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 19, 2021
  4. driver not supportinng

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

driver not supportinng

1. driver not supportinng - Similar Threads - driver supportinng

2. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  3. Intel UHD 630 driver stops working when i open Your Phone App

Intel UHD 630 driver stops working when i open Your Phone App: Whenever i Open Your Phone App my screen starts blinking black until finally its resolution changes to the one that can be seen in safe mode and i find there is an error with Intel UHD Graphics 630 drive.Under Events for this driver i find this errorDevice...
  4. HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers...: Well im kinda shooting this Qustion for Greg Carmack. Ive seen hes helped allot of ppl with satisfactory results any way while in winRE ccommand prompt disk part i used the clean command in 1 of the first few steps of completley resetting my pc to factory default in hopes of...
  5. NO AUDIO: Windows drops support for Windows and Realtek Sound Drivers

NO AUDIO: Windows drops support for Windows and Realtek Sound Drivers: After one of these updates, I lost all of my audio devices:I'm using onboard sound chip on Gigabyte Aorus x570 Master defined as:Realtek ALC1220-VB codecESS SABRE9118 DAC chipHigh Definition Audio2/4/5.1/7.1-channelSupport for S/PDIF OutAMD Chipset drivers are currentBIOS is...
  6. Driver space decreasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Driver space decreasing: My storage space has been decreasing. I got my laptop in April 2019. My driver, Windows C:, had 116 gigabytes during that time, but now my driver can only hold 58.2 GB. It has been slowly decreasing since the end of 2019 and my performance is getting worse. I've reset my...
  7. Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case)

Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case): I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.985. l've accidentally lost one of the Bluetooth drivers while trying to connect to my headphones, There are many posts about the "Bluetooth failed to connect" problem and many suggested remedies, most of which require...
  8. RX550 w10 driver without Catalyst Control Center

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    RX550 w10 driver without Catalyst Control Center: Hello. I have a Radeon RX550 card which works perfectly with Windows Update driver 27.20.1034.6 (2020). Any other version above that (downloaded from AMD site) gives me several graphical glitches. The main issue I have is that Windows Update has not installed the Catalyst...
  9. Downloadable Microsoft Print to PDF driver

Downloadable Microsoft Print to PDF driver: In my opinion, the techical support is no longer user friendly for this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-add-or-reinstall-the-microsoft-pdf-printer/70377c34-e50a-42be-b9f3-92345d6e25df?page=8.Kindly create a driver for...
  10. Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does anyone know how to fix this error? 179493