Windows 10: Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall

Discus and support Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I Uninstall this Software, I already tried to remove it with Windows Defender, it does not appear in applications to remove it, HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EduardoDíaz3, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall

How can I Uninstall this Software, I already tried to remove it with Windows Defender, it does not appear in applications to remove it, HELP!

:)

EduardoDíaz3, Aug 4, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall

Media feature pack disabled/uninstalled

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how it could be when the features doesn’t work as it is supposed to. It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How was the NVidia update installed?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the Media Feature pack?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that makes a difference:

Method 1: Reinstall Media Feature pack

If you have not tried reinstalling Media Feature pack, we can try reinstalling it and see if that helps. You can download and install it from

Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10
    as per your version of Windows 10.

Method 2: Rollback NVidia driver

One other thing we can try is to uninstall the NVidia update. We can try rolling back the NVidia drivers and see if that helps.
    To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows key + X, and select
      Device manager.
    2. In Device manager, expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on NVidia drivers and select
      Properties.
    4. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    5. Restart the computer.

Method 3: System Restore

If Method 1 and 2 didn’t help, we can try to restore the computer to an earlier point when everything was working fine. Please refer the section
    Restore from a system restore point from the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Note: Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall

1. Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall - Similar Threads - Driver Pack Solutions

2. Cannot uninstall German Language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall German Language pack: I bought a new laptop in Germany. But I am not using the German language. Wanted to remove the German language from the language tab. While it is present in the language shortcut, I cannot uninstall the German Language pack at Settings->Time & Language->Region & Language tab....
  3. Cannot uninstall German Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall German Language pack: I bought a new laptop in Germany. But I am not using the German language. Wanted to remove the German language from the language tab. While it is present in the language shortcut, I cannot uninstall the German Language pack at Settings->Time & Language->Region & Language tab....
  4. DRIVER PACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER PACK: I use windows 8.1 on a Dell pc, I did an upgrade from os 7 to 8.1. But ever since I cant have access to devices [mobile phones] connected to the pc. They always show as unknown devise! And I have tried to fix it using driver pack solution but nothing has worked. Any help...
  5. DRIVER PACK

DRIVER PACK: I use windows 8.1 on a Dell pc, I did an upgrade from os 7 to 8.1. But ever since I cant have access to devices [mobile phones] connected to the pc. They always show as unknown devise! And I have tried to fix it using driver pack solution but nothing has worked. Any help...
  6. Uninstalled in error Solitaire 30 Pack

Uninstalled in error Solitaire 30 Pack: Cannot get any site to DOWNLOAD Solitaire 30 Pack although they show it as being available. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-in-error-solitaire-30-pack/38c2c116-c64d-46e3-9973-5a6161282531
  7. Uninstalling Media Feature Pack by mistake

Uninstalling Media Feature Pack by mistake: Hello I installed media feature pack from my settings>apps>optional features because in the Microsoft official website there is nothing for 1909 version but then I installed it by pressing a key unfortunately Now I want to install it again but the process will be failed...
  8. Media feature pack disabled/uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media feature pack disabled/uninstalled: Hello! After an nvidea update, the media feature pack was disabled uninstalled or god knows what. I tried installing it and ended up installing around 4 different ones, none of them worked, I desided to contact live support, 3 different people took over my computer to try to...
  9. What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?: what is a driver pack? Lately after booting up my laptop my Defender always alerted me to a malware found and quarintined it. And its location this DriverPack thing. I removed, but it again it will appear in the Defender and same location the Driver Pack thing. I got a...
  10. Driver Pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Pack: Hi Guys, So, I downloaded Windows 10 a week ago, and checked for updates, but no driver updates came up. But I know that my Video Card was out of date, as I kept getting an error and also, my Bluetooth is not working. Hence my point, is there any third party app that allows...