Windows 10: Driver PNP watchdog - need help resolving this

Discus and support Driver PNP watchdog - need help resolving this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problem concerns a blue screen with the message: driver PNP watchdog. Alao when the computer restarts the following message appears: "The operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Magdaja, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Magdaja Win User

Driver PNP watchdog - need help resolving this

My problem concerns a blue screen with the message: driver PNP watchdog. Alao when the computer restarts the following message appears: "The operating system did not shutdown cleanly - reconstructing cache metadata" along with different data. I have tried getting into the BIOS (pressing F12) and I have tried starting with a downloaded Windows 10 on a USB in order to restart the computer entirely. None of this has been successful and I do not know what to do next.

Does anyone have a solution?

The computer is a Lenove Legion Tower 520Y-25IKL.

Looking forward to some trouble shooting!

:)

Magdaja, Oct 7, 2018
  2. martya2 Win User

PNP DRIVER WATCHDOG

I have been trying to install the April2018 Update but I get a blue screen with the Stop Code PNP DRIVER WATCHDOG. Is there a workaround?

martya2, Oct 7, 2018
  3. ServenDaphor, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Driver PNP watchdog - need help resolving this

driver PNP watchdog

Hi

i'm stuck whit this BSOD driver pnp watchdog.

and i can't do anything at all.

when i start it says "unexpected shutdown detected"

then it looks as if it starts up and suddenly the BSOD comes up.

What can i do????

PepijnVeldboom, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Driver PNP watchdog - need help resolving this

1. Driver PNP watchdog - need help resolving this - Similar Threads - Driver PNP watchdog

2. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-pnp-watchdog/e6588141-5f11-4ec0-ad10-c217adcbe3c0
  3. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-pnp-watchdog/e6588141-5f11-4ec0-ad10-c217adcbe3c0
  4. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. driver pnp watchdog error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver pnp watchdog error: So whenever I try and open my computer and boot it up it won’t load past the screen with the windows logo so I tried resetting the computer that it will do the automatic repair but it just shows a blue screen with a error saying driver pnp watchdog. I’ve tried installing a...
  6. Stopcode: driver pnp watchdog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: driver pnp watchdog: Hi , From 2days, i am getting blue screen " driver pnp watchdog" error, now my system is not restarting, i tried to automatic repair it but couldn't work , same error is throwing , i have reseted my laptop and tried to open but couldnt work. I took booted file in usb from...
  7. Driver PNP watchdog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver PNP watchdog: Help, I don't know what to do... I've tried so much and I can't figure it out... I can't even launch into windows... submitted by /u/empoleon621 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb95fb/driver_pnp_watchdog/
  8. Driver PNP Watchdog Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver PNP Watchdog Error: Three days ago I decided to take advantage of my wife being away for a week and upgrade her HP TouchSmart 600, which was running Windows 7 to the current version of Windows 10. I utilized Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and created a bootable USB for the installation. The...
  9. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG: Hi I'm currently running Windows 10, version 1709 and I've being trying to install Windows 10, version 1803 two times. All attempts end with Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG during one of the restarts. In fact the update appears to work normally until around 43%, then it...
  10. Driver pnp watchdog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver pnp watchdog: Update 1803 has failed three times. The stop code is DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG. This information appears to be undocumented and totally useless, but it is apparently a problem that people everywhere are having and failing to fix. I have a gracious plenty of codes that have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver_pnp_watchdog

2. driver_pnp_watchdog asus mini