Windows 10: DRIVER POWER FAILURE BSOD DEATH BLUE SCREEN

Discus and support DRIVER POWER FAILURE BSOD DEATH BLUE SCREEN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i hope anyone can help me with this problem. i dont know what is causing this error. i have an ASUS GL553VD, whit bios 307 i7 7700 HQ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndresN89, Oct 28, 2020.

1. AndresN89 Win User

DRIVER POWER FAILURE BSOD DEATH BLUE SCREEN

hello, i hope anyone can help me with this problem.

i dont know what is causing this error.

i have an ASUS GL553VD, whit bios 307

i7 7700 HQ

Nvidia 1050 GTX

i upload the minidump files for anyone can see and find the problem

please help me cuz this error reboot my pc every time and i wont loose my files for this

thanks

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApT9bHbxdDD0geMigOVNvn0oIY4oEg?e=lCkUJK

:)

AndresN89, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 28, 2020
  4. XP ROCKS. Win User

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. DRIVER POWER FAILURE BSOD DEATH BLUE SCREEN - Similar Threads - DRIVER POWER FAILURE

2. Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, I'm here today because I've been recently getting blue screens with the error message "Driver Power State Failure". This has only recently started happening in the last few weeks and I've never had this problem before in the 2 years that I've had this laptop. It only...
  3. Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, I'm here today because I've been recently getting blue screens with the error message "Driver Power State Failure". This has only recently started happening in the last few weeks and I've never had this problem before in the 2 years that I've had this laptop. It only...
  4. Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure: Hi, I have a Acer Nitro 5 with the following specs:Processor :IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM :16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Graphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiMy laptop keeps crashing with...
  6. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure: Hi, I have a Acer Nitro 5 with the following specs:Processor :IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM :16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Graphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiMy laptop keeps crashing with...
  7. Blue Screen of Death -- Driver State Power Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death -- Driver State Power Failure: I got a new laptop less than a week ago. I am getting the blue screen over and over. Sometimes it crashes again before it can finish rebooting from the previous crash. It says Driver State Power Failure....
  8. Blue Screen of Death DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen of Death DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Can anyone help me for this problem? I got this 15 minutes ago in my Windows 10 laptop luckily it booted up. I tried checking Device Manager and two drivers have this yellow trianle thingy which is Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter NDIS Virtual Network Adapter...
  9. Blue Screen - Driver Power Failure

Blue Screen - Driver Power Failure: Hello everyone, I am having alot of trouble with windows 10, every since I have re-installed Windows a few weeks ago. It's very annoying and it's happening all the time, getting crashes, blue screen with Driver Power Failure message. Sometimes it's just the touchpad that...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Good evening. It's me Mizuna Tsubasa again. I had issues with BSOD in the month of November and that thankfully was resolved with the friendly help of one Mr. Prakhar Khare, Microsoft Community Mod. Unfortunately, barely 3 weeks passed before another BSOD was triggered within...