Windows 10: Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors

Discus and support Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While using my computer i keep getting bsod with the errors in the title and it just happens randmly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DisarmedCar6490, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors

While using my computer i keep getting bsod with the errors in the title and it just happens randmly

:)

DisarmedCar6490, Apr 9, 2019
  2. askelly35 Win User

BSOD - with DPC Watchdog violation plus Driver Power State Failure

Sigh... a brand new build on new components. Have a dual boot - works brilliantly in Win 7 (no errors) but fails mostly upon boot up in Win 10.

Crash dump analysis shows 7 dump files with 6 DPC Watchdog violations and 1 one Driver Power State Failure. Using WhoCrashed shows module ntkrnlmp.exe as likely culprit.

I am at a loss. Machine works great in Win 7 but is all sadness and woe in Win 10.

The debug file is loaded - and now?

Your help will be appreciated.

askelly35, Apr 9, 2019
  3. best Win User
    Frequent BSOD (driver power state failure)

I used to had the dpc watchdog violation BSOD , but it was okay from quite days .
    but now i have another BSOD with error "driver power state failure"

This usually happens when i am working on photoshop or illustrator, i lost my unsaved files because of this which is very bad , i had to work from scratch several times because of this BSOD.

Another thing i noticed this BSOD only occurs when the laptop is not charging.

Here is the dumpfile.
    Attachment 37245

Hoping for a working solution *Sad

best, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors

PranavMishra5582, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors

1. Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors - Similar Threads - Driver Power State

2. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT & POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT & POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE BSOD Error: Hello, Sometimes, when I start up my laptop and it finishes booting, it crashes after a few minutes, displaying a blue screen with the error message 'DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.'Additionally, there are instances, when my laptop goes to sleep and I wake it up, or when I...
  3. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT & POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT & POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE BSOD Error: Hello, Sometimes, when I start up my laptop and it finishes booting, it crashes after a few minutes, displaying a blue screen with the error message 'DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.'Additionally, there are instances, when my laptop goes to sleep and I wake it up, or when I...
  4. BSoD - The Driver Power State Failure Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD - The Driver Power State Failure Error: Hello,I've been getting this BSoD on a random basis for a few months now. I can't pinpoint what is wrong. I tried uninstalling some of the drivers e.g. for graphics card, Corsair devices to no avail. I've already retrieve the dump file and was wondering if anyone could help...
  5. BSOD: Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD: Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation: Recently, Whenever I open Adobe apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator, my laptop bluescreens. This only happens when I'm using Adobe apps. I've done tutorials and what not but nothing seems to fix it. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation and Driver Power State Failure BSODs

DPC Watchdog Violation and Driver Power State Failure BSODs: I'm getting BSODs in a consistent manner, usually whenever I'm using PhotoShop or HitFilm Express; and usually either 'DPC Watchdog Violation' or 'Driver Power State Failure'. Typically my mouse will freeze for a few seconds, after which it will run fine for a few seconds...
  7. Driver Power State Faliure and DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD's

Driver Power State Faliure and DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD's: I have been getting these BSOD's more and more frequently since a couple of days ago. I recently installed an antivirus which I deleted and updated my nvidia drivers about a week ago. They seem to occur somewhat randomly but are more likely to happen when booting and...
  8. Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation

Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation: When running Lightroom Classic CC and/or Photoshop CC on my Razer Blade 15 Advance (2018) model. The spec for the laptop is, Intel I7-8750H, Nvidia GeForce 1060 Max-Q, 512GB M.2 SSD and 16GB of RAM. While using either or both of the programs the computer will randomly freeze...
  9. BSOD DPC access violation (Watchdog) / Power State failure

BSOD DPC access violation (Watchdog) / Power State failure: Hi, thanks for reading my post and for your time. I first had issues with my Network adapter (Atheros Qualcomm), ethernet was working fine and i could only get a connection to a few routers, the rest would reset my netword card on connection. Second issue happend very...
  10. BSOD - with DPC Watchdog violation plus Driver Power State Failure

BSOD - with DPC Watchdog violation plus Driver Power State Failure: Sigh... a brand new build on new components. Have a dual boot - works brilliantly in Win 7 (no errors) but fails mostly upon boot up in Win 10. Crash dump analysis shows 7 dump files with 6 DPC Watchdog violations and 1 one Driver Power State Failure. Using WhoCrashed...