Windows 10: Driver power state failure blue screen after endless restart or shutdown

Discus and support Driver power state failure blue screen after endless restart or shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Event log had this share: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GennaroSchiattarella, May 22, 2020.

1. Driver power state failure blue screen after endless restart or shutdown

Event log had this share: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffc109245dc240, 0xfffff8065906b8e0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052120-39734-01.dmp. Report Id: a4fc73c7-e145-4ad7-abb1-3b326d11d16f.

I'm in the very same state of this user: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n/cdbb447b-7ff3-4f4a-a301-cd744126e290?page=1

It started 2 or 3 weeks ago when some games or app not every of them; word for example runs with no problem refused to start and gave me a black screen and in task manager these programs used almost no memory or CPU. The events were not constant but they occurred even days later one from another and were always accompanied by an infinite restart or shutdown that forced me to switch off with the power button. Yesterday instead the restart gave me this BSOD.

I will upload all my dumpfiles here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11hdarEZuubkw3ifFPcuF3RxXNwOIiVXM

Thank to all of you for your help.

:)

GennaroSchiattarella, May 22, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 22, 2020
  3. gerstley Win User
    Driver power state failure on restart

My computer seems to run fine but whenever I shut it down or restart it the screen goes black for about 10 minutes and then I get a blue screen with a driver power state failure. The system files are attached.

Thanks for your help!

gerstley, May 22, 2020
  4. Alexeeve Win User

Driver power state failure blue screen after endless restart or shutdown

Windows 10 won't shutdown and restarts with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Hi, Can somebody help me with my problem. I upgraded my laptop to a SSD boot drive which was cloned from an HDD. Now my Laptop won't shutdown. It shows a blue screen and shows a stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE and restarts. My Laptop is an ASUS
    K55VD.

Alexeeve, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Driver power state failure blue screen after endless restart or shutdown

1. Driver power state failure blue screen after endless restart or shutdown - Similar Threads - Driver power state

2. BLUE SCREEN - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, I have a problem with the blue screen randomly show up and restart my cocomputer. The code is DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. I re-install my window 11,but it still show up but changed to an opacity blue screen.You can see my computer details and memory Dumps on link...
  3. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Hello. Good day! Can someone please help me with my HP Elitebook Intelcore I5 vpro 8th Gen. Everytime I open the power button it loads very long. It shows message like Diagnosing your Pc, attempting repairs, so I just wait for it to repair itself then a blue screen will show...
  4. BSOD screen at every restart/shutdown (driver power state failure)

BSOD screen at every restart/shutdown (driver power state failure): Hello, I have a very annoying problem with my pc, because every time I restart or shudown, it crashes with a BSOD screen, showing an unhelpful error "Driver power state failure". I tried every solution found on the web: - adding a registry record "MSIServer" and starting...
  5. Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart: my pc crashes every time i try to shut it down. It shows BSoD and says driver power state failure. I have no idea what is causing this issue and have tried all the power management solutions that i found on the internet. So pls help me solve this issue....
  6. Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart: my pc crashes every time i try to shut it down. It shows BSoD and says driver power state failure. I have no idea what is causing this issue and have tried all the power management solutions that i found on the internet. So pls help me solve this issue....
  7. Driver power state failure blue screen

Driver power state failure blue screen: Event log had this share: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffc48a4e51e640, 0xffffbe871ca7d8e0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 960e9445-c7c2-4781-a52c-1b85d1d881c3....
  8. Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown

Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown: Ok. So long story short. I was playing some games and noticed windows 10 had some new updates so I installed them. Suddenly none of my USB devices like mouse and keyboard are detected and when Inshut down AfterI get a BSOD with the error " Driver Power State Failure"....
  9. Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep

Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep: Hello Windows Ten support, Ever since I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro v1809 to v1903 I receive a BSOD Driver Power State Failure when I restart, shutdown or sleep. My computer attempts to shutdown and after about 5-10 minutes I receive the BSOD. This problem did not happen in...
  10. driver power state failure upon restarting or shutdown!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver power state failure upon restarting or shutdown!: My computer starts to lag, So I try to shut down or restart and then it doesn't and simply instead gives blue screen of death with error written: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. no other error code. Even after completing at 100% the blue screen still remains for ours and never...