Windows 10: "Driver power state failure" BsoD after waking up from sleep or closing the laptop physically

Discus and support "Driver power state failure" BsoD after waking up from sleep or closing the laptop physically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo yoga 530 with Ryzen 7 laptop is probably just shy of off a year old, and have had this problem for a while now and ive finally decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by wen xuanliu, Jan 1, 2020.

1. "Driver power state failure" BsoD after waking up from sleep or closing the laptop physically

I have a Lenovo yoga 530 with Ryzen 7 laptop is probably just shy of off a year old, and have had this problem for a while now and ive finally decided to try and sort this out.

I first reset my PC as I felt like it was quite messy and wasn't that well taken care of in the past, and then updated all my drivers, done all the Power settings aswell but none has helped so far, so in kind of desperate here, any help is much appreciated especially with it being new years right now.

I will try to upload some dump files as I think they are quite helpful??

Again, thanks for any help

:)

wen xuanliu, Jan 1, 2020

2. Driver state power failure BSOD after sleep

I run Windows 10, up to date.

When I wake up my desktop after it has been in sleep mode, it always crashes after a few minutes with the Driver state power failure BSOD - it may take 2 minutes or 10 minutes to do this. No other information is shown in the message.

Video driver for Geforce 8800 GS is up to date.

Memory dump and MSinfo can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqGT5_q0SML5hhaCIbBqebzKBk5y

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem.

AllanCruickshanks, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Danhell Win User
    Driver State Power Failure BSOD

I have been experiencing a Driver State Power Failure BSOD screen always after waking from sleep or from hibernation modes.

The other problem that I have noted is that the SLI led light from the SLI connector of my 2 graphic cards does not come on after wake up from sleep mode. It does when booting up or coming from hibernation mode.

I would appreciate your assistance with this problem so I am enclosing a zip file with the DMPs files and a complete list of my PC components: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...9407&authkey=!AMVgjie9X_nmx1U&ithint=file,rar

Danhell, Jan 1, 2020
  4. "Driver power state failure" BsoD after waking up from sleep or closing the laptop physically

PranavMishra5582, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

"Driver power state failure" BsoD after waking up from sleep or closing the laptop physically

1. "Driver power state failure" BsoD after waking up from sleep or closing the laptop physically - Similar Threads - Driver power state

2. BSOD - Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Driver Power State Failure: I seem to get a BSOD after restarting or hard resetting my PC. This has been happening for quite a while and was happening on Windows 10 prior to 11. Please let me know what you find. Mini Dump - 051323-6843-01.dmpThanks!...
  3. Driver Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure BSOD: My laptop keeps shutting off with the Driver Power State Failure, even if I just leave it alone.I got the crashdumps and analyzed with WinDbg and got the following:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments:...
  4. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  5. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  6. driver power state failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver power state failure BSOD: I have been experiencing a BSOD since 15 days randomly sometimes once a day sometimes 5 times a dayI have tried looking over the net for all possible solutions but haven't found any.attaching the dump filehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/25yjxbxe8ukgzt9/021622-11578-01.dmp?dl=0...
  7. BSOD-Driver power state failure

BSOD-Driver power state failure: Hi all, I've been experiencing a BSOD issue with the code: driver power state failure when I restart my newly bought desktop. I have a USB WiFi dapater, mouse and keyboard connected to the desktop. I am positive that the USB WiFi dapater and its driver are fine because I sent...
  8. BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Greetings to all. Since I bought my notebook, the BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE happens everyday, more than 1 year. I reinstalled Windows several times and the bsod insists. I feel like I´ve tried everything. Here´s the files...
  9. BSOD: Driver power state failure, on wake up from sleep - since win 10

BSOD: Driver power state failure, on wake up from sleep - since win 10: hello This is a problem with my Dad's PC, I am default tech support but this is beyond my knowledge. I don't have access to the PC all the time but have been going on with team viewer (thankfully, saves a long drive). BSOD: Driver power state failure This only occurs...
  10. BSOD after sleep/hibernate (driver power state failure)

BSOD after sleep/hibernate (driver power state failure): I've had bluescreens sometime before, but after asking around on this forum I had fixed it. Or at least I thought I did, because they have returned. It happens always within a minute after waking the laptop out of sleep/hibernation. I have checked that I don't have my drivers...