Windows 10: {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004

Discus and support {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did everything as mentioned by the support earlier.To remove graphic drivers and reinstall them.But for the past 6 days the pc was running fine.But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinPresoon, Aug 11, 2020.

1. {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004

I did everything as mentioned by the support earlier.To remove graphic drivers and reinstall them.But for the past 6 days the pc was running fine.But today morning it crashed again showing driver power state failure.Please help

On Wed 12-08-2020 08:54:31 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081220-10859-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDF40
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3, 0xFFFFBC8FBD5A6360, 0xFFFFF80311C0C750, 0xFFFFBC8FBD5EC9E0
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a time.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 06-08-2020 10:41:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080620-24828-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDF40
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3, 0xFFFF82820B7EB120, 0xFFFFF8034C014BA0, 0xFFFF8282218AA870
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a time.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

My system

Predator helios 300

i5-9300H

NVIDIA 1660ti

16 gb ram

Links for dump filess 1.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AibYKbBeUaeVgxtlbEJQyJ9idQo_?e=ikeSqj

2.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AibYKbBeUaeVgxnFkqow1VXPzDyi?e=ouYFL0

:)

KevinPresoon, Aug 11, 2020
  2. PranavMishra5582, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 11, 2020
  4. {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004

HenryClark_18, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

{DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004

1. {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004 - Similar Threads - {DRIVER POWER STATE

2. BSOD - Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Driver Power State Failure: I seem to get a BSOD after restarting or hard resetting my PC. This has been happening for quite a while and was happening on Windows 10 prior to 11. Please let me know what you find. Mini Dump - 051323-6843-01.dmpThanks!...
  3. Driver Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure BSOD: My laptop keeps shutting off with the Driver Power State Failure, even if I just leave it alone.I got the crashdumps and analyzed with WinDbg and got the following:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments:...
  4. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  5. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  6. driver power state failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver power state failure BSOD: I have been experiencing a BSOD since 15 days randomly sometimes once a day sometimes 5 times a dayI have tried looking over the net for all possible solutions but haven't found any.attaching the dump filehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/25yjxbxe8ukgzt9/021622-11578-01.dmp?dl=0...
  7. BSOD-Driver power state failure

BSOD-Driver power state failure: Hi all, I've been experiencing a BSOD issue with the code: driver power state failure when I restart my newly bought desktop. I have a USB WiFi dapater, mouse and keyboard connected to the desktop. I am positive that the USB WiFi dapater and its driver are fine because I sent...
  8. BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Greetings to all. Since I bought my notebook, the BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE happens everyday, more than 1 year. I reinstalled Windows several times and the bsod insists. I feel like I´ve tried everything. Here´s the files...
  9. {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    {DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE }BSOD WINDOWS 2004: Hi,I am constantly getting bsod. This is a fairly new system.Please help.I used the ddu method to reinstall the drivers and even removed kaspersky as suggested earlier.It begins by freezing of mouse pointer but all other functions can be performed using the keyboard.It goes...
  10. HOW TO FIX BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" WINDOWS 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW TO FIX BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" WINDOWS 2004: This is the crash dump analysis.The BSOD starts by freezing of the mouse pointer but the keyboard and other functions perform fine and the pc restarts itself in a min and displays bsod of driver power state failure. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump...