Windows 10: Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11

Discus and support Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI,I have a Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop., I have been getting frequent problem of wifi getting disabled Wifi disconnects and wifi options vanishes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Srivatsa D.V, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11

HI,I have a Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop., I have been getting frequent problem of wifi getting disabled Wifi disconnects and wifi options vanishes completely. It was happening sporadically earlier but now its becoming more frequently. I had complained to Dell and they did troubleshooting and replaced the wifi card still the issue contineous. I need to restart the machine and it works fine. .Also sharing the system specs for your information Windows 11 OS 10.0.22631Intel core i7 2.5 GhzRAM - 32 GB

:)

Srivatsa D.V, Dec 2, 2023
  2. imran.k92 Win User

GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

I am facing issues of my cursor getting stuck on my Dell 7400 and I am getting a GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.

Can you please help with how I can fix this?

imran.k92, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 2, 2023
  4. coeppro Win User

Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11

Hi Microsoft can you help me about my problem,

every i open Software Adobe (Premier Pro / Photoshop and other) my pc always green screen with error code that.

coeppro, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11

1. Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Driver power state

2. Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver power state failure error code on Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop on windows 11: HI,I have a Dell Optiplex 5490 AIO desktop., I have been getting frequent problem of wifi getting disabled Wifi disconnects and wifi options vanishes completely. It was happening sporadically earlier but now its becoming more frequently. I had complained to Dell and they did...
  3. GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: I was using my laptop, whilst submitting my work online eth eWIFI stopped working. and when went into setting the troubleshooting required the internet. Also, the WIFI option within the network tabs has disappeared. so I restarted it and it showed me a green screen with a...
  4. GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: I was using my laptop, whilst submitting my work online eth eWIFI stopped working. and when went into setting the troubleshooting required the internet. Also, the WIFI option within the network tabs has disappeared. so I restarted it and it showed me a green screen with a...
  5. Stop Code Error - driver state power failure

Stop Code Error - driver state power failure: Hi, my laptop works perfectly fine in all aspects until i open Adobe Lightroom. As soon as i open that the whole laptop slows down and within a minute blue screen with driver state power failure comes up. I recently ran an update for Windows 11 and that is when the issue...
  6. Stop Code Error - driver state power failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code Error - driver state power failure: Hi, my laptop works perfectly fine in all aspects until i open Adobe Lightroom. As soon as i open that the whole laptop slows down and within a minute blue screen with driver state power failure comes up. I recently ran an update for Windows 11 and that is when the issue...
  7. GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILUREHi Microsoft can you help me about my problem,every i open Software Adobe Premier Pro / Photoshop and other my pc always green screen with error code that....
  8. GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: GREEN SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE DRIVER POWER STATE FAILUREHi Microsoft can you help me about my problem,every i open Software Adobe Premier Pro / Photoshop and other my pc always green screen with error code that....
  9. ”Driver power state failure” error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ”Driver power state failure” error: My computer has been working great for a long time. But one day when I boot it up it stutters when I move my mouse and the sound stutters aswell. It’s hard to explain but it’s kind of like the computer freezes for just a moment every other second. To solve this i restarted my...
  10. Driver power state failure error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver power state failure error: Any solutions? submitted by /u/goldmansachs21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l72ici/driver_power_state_failure_error/