Windows 10: driver power state failure every hibernate or sleep

Discus and support driver power state failure every hibernate or sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, i have a PC for lees than 2 years and in the last 3 to 4 weeks i cant fix this driver power state failure i did every thing i installed new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nawaf100919, Apr 26, 2020.

1. driver power state failure every hibernate or sleep

Good day,
    i have a PC for lees than 2 years and in the last 3 to 4 weeks i cant fix this driver power state failure i did every thing i installed new window (after i backed up all the drive)didnot work i tried it on a different ssd drive and even i go as far as to remove all the drives but the os one and it still happens i get this error every time i wake up from sleep or hibernate
    windoes 10 1909.
    I've tried:
    - sfc /scannow
    - chkdsk
    - dism
    - repair upgrade
    - bios update
    - turned off fast boot
    - uninstalled antivirus and malware
    every time i have to turn off the pc i lost my work so its not helpful to open every program from scratch every time i want to put it sleep or hibernate if any other than info i use hyper v for work so i got at least 1 vm ruing every other day.

:)

nawaf100919, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Danhell Win User
    Driver State Power Failure BSOD

I have been experiencing a Driver State Power Failure BSOD screen always after waking from sleep or from hibernation modes.

The other problem that I have noted is that the SLI led light from the SLI connector of my 2 graphic cards does not come on after wake up from sleep mode. It does when booting up or coming from hibernation mode.

I would appreciate your assistance with this problem so I am enclosing a zip file with the DMPs files and a complete list of my PC components: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...9407&authkey=!AMVgjie9X_nmx1U&ithint=file,rar

Danhell, Apr 26, 2020
  4. driver power state failure every hibernate or sleep

Driver Power State Failure on Sleep, Hibernate, Restart or Shutdown

Hi,

Every time I try to put put my laptop to sleep, hibernate, restart it or shutdown, it stalls for about 10 minutes before giving me a Driver Power State Failure.

Having installed "WhoCrashed" and "Windbg", I was able to determine it was related to "ntkrnlmp.exe", "ndis.sys", "raspppoe.sys" and a vpn driver at one point or another. I "believe" I managed to uninstall the offending vpn driver but of course still overall have the same issue.

This appeared to occur while trying to do a windows update last week but I can't be sure. I presume, there is a out of date or corrupt driver but just can't seem to determine which one.

Many thanks in advance,

Hob

FatsisHobbit, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

driver power state failure every hibernate or sleep

1. driver power state failure every hibernate or sleep - Similar Threads - driver power state

2. Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure: Hello, can anyone analyze this dump file so that I can know what device driver is causing the error. I will really appreciate it. Thank you!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PVvntlCedKijkgJqamI8t2hQbG1eab45?usp=sharing...
  3. Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Power State Failure: I keep getting this blue screen issue as a regular occurrence when I leave my computer to sleep then return later. After around 10 seconds of operating, the blue screen appears and restarts my PC. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks submitted by /u/DrivenMuffin [link]...
  4. Driver State Power Failure

Driver State Power Failure: I have recently upgraded my pc and I haven't finished yet and ever since I first run it's been lagging on every I do, watching videos and the sound lags with it, playing games, everything lags and its more or less unusable even if I try installing and uninstalling it will...
  5. Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep

Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep: Hello Windows Ten support, Ever since I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro v1809 to v1903 I receive a BSOD Driver Power State Failure when I restart, shutdown or sleep. My computer attempts to shutdown and after about 5-10 minutes I receive the BSOD. This problem did not happen in...
  6. Consistant BSOD after sleep/hibernate(driver power state failure

Consistant BSOD after sleep/hibernate(driver power state failure: I posted here before about this same issue(see this thread). Installing a previous version of my intel HD graphics drivers fixed it for a few days, but in the end it returned. I tried to install those drivers again but it wouldn't work a second time. (The file was...
  7. power state driver failure

power state driver failure: Hello, my BSOD only appears while gaming online. I don't really have any other information than the BSOD does state that it is a power state driver failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40574
  8. Driver State Power Failure

Driver State Power Failure: After I received this message, Windows restarted the computer and I haven't had problems since. Not sure what information would be relevant but would appreciate any help. 69827
  9. BSOD after sleep/hibernate (driver power state failure)

BSOD after sleep/hibernate (driver power state failure): I've had bluescreens sometime before, but after asking around on this forum I had fixed it. Or at least I thought I did, because they have returned. It happens always within a minute after waking the laptop out of sleep/hibernation. I have checked that I don't have my drivers...
  10. Driver Power State Failure on Sleep, Hibernate, Restart or Shutdown

Driver Power State Failure on Sleep, Hibernate, Restart or Shutdown: Hi, Every time I try to put put my laptop to sleep, hibernate, restart it or shutdown, it stalls for about 10 minutes before giving me a Driver Power State Failure. Having installed "WhoCrashed" and "Windbg", I was able to determine it was related to "ntkrnlmp.exe",...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 driver_power_state_failure after hibernation