Windows 10: Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown

Discus and support Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok. So long story short. I was playing some games and noticed windows 10 had some new updates so I installed them. Suddenly none of my USB devices like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasF2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown

Ok. So long story short. I was playing some games and noticed windows 10 had some new updates so I installed them. Suddenly none of my USB devices like mouse and keyboard are detected and when Inshut down AfterI get a BSOD with the error " Driver Power State Failure".

After Hours of system restore point attempts didnt work I gave the back of the case a frustrated whack. Suddenly all the devices worked again. I thought all was well. But the BSOD persisted and after I started up again after to see if it was a driver issue heard it might be. None of the devices are working and percusive maintenance didnt work the second time.

This is my work computer. HELP!

:)

NicholasF2, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 1, 2020
  3. PranavMishra5582, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown

E for Excel, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown

1. Driver Power State Failure On Shutdown - Similar Threads - Driver Power State

2. Repeated Driver Power State Failure on shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Driver Power State Failure on shutdown: I have had this issue for a few weeks now. My PC will start stuttering, I can fix it temporarily by rebooting, however it hits the BSOD when I try to shut down. As it only bluescreens on shutdown when it is stuttering, I assume they are linked in some way, but that's for...
  3. POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE BSOD on Shutdown

POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE BSOD on Shutdown: Greetings, This is my first time requesting support on here so I'll try my best to get it right. Here is a rundown of my current rig that has remained completely unchanged since around early-mid 2019. OS - Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2, Build 19042.746 CPU - AMD Ryzen...
  4. Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart: my pc crashes every time i try to shut it down. It shows BSoD and says driver power state failure. I have no idea what is causing this issue and have tried all the power management solutions that i found on the internet. So pls help me solve this issue....
  5. Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart: my pc crashes every time i try to shut it down. It shows BSoD and says driver power state failure. I have no idea what is causing this issue and have tried all the power management solutions that i found on the internet. So pls help me solve this issue....
  6. Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Power State Failure: I keep getting this blue screen issue as a regular occurrence when I leave my computer to sleep then return later. After around 10 seconds of operating, the blue screen appears and restarts my PC. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks submitted by /u/DrivenMuffin [link]...
  7. Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep

Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep: Hello Windows Ten support, Ever since I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro v1809 to v1903 I receive a BSOD Driver Power State Failure when I restart, shutdown or sleep. My computer attempts to shutdown and after about 5-10 minutes I receive the BSOD. This problem did not happen in...
  8. driver power state failure upon restarting or shutdown!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver power state failure upon restarting or shutdown!: My computer starts to lag, So I try to shut down or restart and then it doesn't and simply instead gives blue screen of death with error written: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. no other error code. Even after completing at 100% the blue screen still remains for ours and never...
  9. power state driver failure

power state driver failure: Hello, my BSOD only appears while gaming online. I don't really have any other information than the BSOD does state that it is a power state driver failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40574
  10. Driver State Power Failure

Driver State Power Failure: After I received this message, Windows restarted the computer and I haven't had problems since. Not sure what information would be relevant but would appreciate any help. 69827