Windows 10: Driver Power State Failure Please Help

Discus and support Driver Power State Failure Please Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using my old laptop then after i finished updating my nvidia driver to the latest version then shutdown my laptop a bsod pop up after freezing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John Aldrin Lopez, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Driver Power State Failure Please Help

I am using my old laptop then after i finished updating my nvidia driver to the latest version then shutdown my laptop a bsod pop up after freezing in the shutdown it says DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and then i have a hard time booting it up because the monitor wont open but my cd rom and the laptop lights are on I'm in safe mode now

My Specs;

Core i5 3210m

6gb ram

Nvidia Geforce 710m

Here is my Minidump files:there are 2 mini dumps please compare them

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiShD3Du4c7nb44bQQmIPPaRUkE?e=N7yNa0

Event Viewer:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiShD3Du4c7ncvTp3JlRGrB36MQ?e=HLe5Kl

Log Files:Error come out when i try to Automatic Repair:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AiShD3Du4c7nbZm3u_KSOPh7wu8?e=DEbZ0V

Thank you for those who will help me

:)

John Aldrin Lopez, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Need help with DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing Driver Power State Failure error on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Driver Power State Failure error is encountered due to driver errors or if
    corrupted or incompatible drivers on the system.

I suggest you to follow the steps recommended by Max Green on June 6, 2015
    from the following link and check if it resolves the issue.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-windows/c646d0ee-891e-4949-bae7-d3b5b064772d

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Driver Power State Failure Please Help

PranavMishra5582, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Driver Power State Failure Please Help

1. Driver Power State Failure Please Help - Similar Threads - Driver Power State

2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE help: I already tried to get help with this error here and I explained it, but I didn't get any help, so I am trying again. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Error - Microsoft Community but A new problem is that I need to go into safe mode with internet and I can't. When I try to go into...
  3. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE help: I already tried to get help with this error here and I explained it, but I didn't get any help, so I am trying again. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Error - Microsoft Community but A new problem is that I need to go into safe mode with internet and I can't. When I try to go into...
  4. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE - Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE - Help: Hello!I own an Asus laptop, model: ROG Strix G15 AMD CPU and GPUIm facing once every few days a bluescrren error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE when I turn on my pc after a couple of minutes.Just uploaded the .dmp files to analyze what caused the computer to...
  5. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE - Help

DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE - Help: Hello!I own an Asus laptop, model: ROG Strix G15 AMD CPU and GPUIm facing once every few days a bluescrren error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE when I turn on my pc after a couple of minutes.Just uploaded the .dmp files to analyze what caused the computer to...
  6. Help with driver state power failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with driver state power failure: After an update a while ago. My Bluetooth and sometimes mouse stops working after sleep or hibernation. Restarting triggers, a driver state power failure. I'd appreciate some help with this. My PC is old and slow, so I almost never shut it down as it takes too long to start...
  7. Help with driver state power failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with driver state power failure: After an update a while ago. My Bluetooth and sometimes mouse stops working after sleep or hibernation. Restarting triggers, a driver state power failure. I'd appreciate some help with this. My PC is old and slow, so I almost never shut it down as it takes too long to start...
  8. Help with Driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Driver power state failure: Hello, I've been having this problem for a few days and the same thing has happened to me 4 times. My laptop crashes and then I get a notice saying there is a problem called "POWER STATE FAILURE DRIVER" the worst thing is when the laptop reboots the brightness option is gone...
  9. Help with Driver power state failure

Help with Driver power state failure: Hello, I've been having this problem for a few days and the same thing has happened to me 4 times. My laptop crashes and then I get a notice saying there is a problem called "POWER STATE FAILURE DRIVER" the worst thing is when the laptop reboots the brightness option is gone...
  10. Help! Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Driver Power State Failure: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rararasputin16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfutxp/help_driver_power_state_failure/