Windows 10: Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

Discus and support Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there, I've got a new Lenovo Ideapad i7 System Model 81SR. It works great, but every time I use an Adobe App Illustrator and Premiere Pro it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MariRosa2, Mar 30, 2020.

1. MariRosa2 Win User

Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

Hey there,

I've got a new Lenovo Ideapad i7 System Model 81SR. It works great, but every time I use an Adobe App Illustrator and Premiere Pro it crashes after a few minutes. I get a blue screen with the error "Driver Power State Failure".

I did some research online, and saw it has something to do with a graphics driver. I updated the graphics drivers and the Adobe apps but they keep crashing.

Could someone help me solve this?

Thanks!
    Mariana

:)

MariRosa2, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop

Hi.

While using my laptop, i always get BSOD with error Driver Power State Failure when i am doing these following things:

1. First when using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017. The app are open, and after i open some of *.psd file, the laptop will be hang for a couple of seconds which i can't move my mouse scroll, and the BSOD Driver Power State Failure appears. So does when using Adobe Illustrator CC 2017. So i can't use both of those apps.
    2. Second while i was playing Football Manager 2017, and in the middle of the game, i multitask to open Google Chrome for browsing. After i move back to the game window, the laptop also be hang for a couple of seconds, and the BSOD Driver Power State Failure appears.

I already did the clean install of Windows but after that the same problem still exist. I also uninstall and reinstall some driver, but that not work too. Would you guys give me some help? The problem is kind of annoying. Please find attached my DM Log Collector.

Best regards.

Sherlock23, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

E for Excel, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

1. Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe - Similar Threads - Driver Power State

2. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  3. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  4. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver Power State Failure when using Lightroom Classic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure when using Lightroom Classic: Good evening, when running Lightroom Classic on my Surface Book 2 (i7-8650U CPU, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Win10 Ver 1309), it always ends up with blue screen and Driver Power State Failure. The problem ouccured the first time about two weeks ago. There is no indication for any...
  6. Power Driver State Failure When using Adobe Creative cloud

Power Driver State Failure When using Adobe Creative cloud: I'm not sure when it started because I went a long time without using adobe creative cloud applications but recently whenever I launch one I get a BSOD saying power driver state failure. I have tried everything I can think of 1. Resetting my Bios 2. Updating drivers 3....
  7. Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop

Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop: Hi! My computer is very recent (I bought it in November 2018). It's a HP Spectre x360 and it has been working great since the beginning. I use it with many apps all at once and it has always run smoothly... But about a week ago, it started crashing whenever I use Adobe...
  8. power state driver failure

power state driver failure: Hello, my BSOD only appears while gaming online. I don't really have any other information than the BSOD does state that it is a power state driver failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40574
  9. Driver State Power Failure

Driver State Power Failure: After I received this message, Windows restarted the computer and I haven't had problems since. Not sure what information would be relevant but would appreciate any help. 69827
  10. Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop

Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop: Hi. While using my laptop, i always get BSOD with error Driver Power State Failure when i am doing these following things: First when using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017. The app are open, and after i open some of *.psd file, the laptop will be hang for a couple of seconds...