Windows 10: Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop

Discus and support Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. While using my laptop, i always get BSOD with error Driver Power State Failure when i am doing these following things: First when using Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sherlock23, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop

Hi.

While using my laptop, i always get BSOD with error Driver Power State Failure when i am doing these following things:

• First when using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017. The app are open, and after i open some of *.psd file, the laptop will be hang for a couple of seconds which i can't move my mouse scroll, and the BSOD Driver Power State Failure appears. So does when using Adobe Illustrator CC 2017. So i can't use both of those apps.
    • Second while i was playing Football Manager 2017, and in the middle of the game, i multitask to open Google Chrome for browsing. After i move back to the game window, the laptop also be hang for a couple of seconds, and the BSOD Driver Power State Failure appears.

I already did the clean install of Windows but after that the same problem still exist. I also uninstall and reinstall some driver, but that not work too. Would you guys give me some help? The problem is kind of annoying. Please find attached my DM Log Collector.

Best regards.

:)

Sherlock23, Sep 26, 2017

2. Is Windows 10 compatible with AdobeCS1 etc?

That's my question....is Windows 10 compatible with Adobe CS1 and/or Adobe illustrator and photoshop?

JennyVerbeeck, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Qian liT Win User
    Win10 anniversary update caused my Adobe software to stop working

I need InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Trying to avoid paying Adobe the $50 monthly fee.

Qian liT, Sep 26, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Thema:

Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop

1. Driver Power State Failure while using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop - Similar Threads - Driver Power State

2. Blue screen "POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE" while powering on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen "POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE" while powering on: Hello everyone, Since last year I have a small issue with my PC, basically when I turn it on it loads the mobo manufacturer screen an ASUS TUF B-460M plus with the information to open the BIOS etcetera. The screen goes black shows no input for a minute or 2 and then the pc...
  3. Blue screen "POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE" while powering on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen "POWER DRIVER STATE FAILURE" while powering on: Hello everyone, Since last year I have a small issue with my PC, basically when I turn it on it loads the mobo manufacturer screen an ASUS TUF B-460M plus with the information to open the BIOS etcetera. The screen goes black shows no input for a minute or 2 and then the pc...
  4. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  5. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  6. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Driver Power State Failure While Gaming

Driver Power State Failure While Gaming: I have been having bsod in my laptop while gaming the first thing that happens is my keyboard wont work but when i connect to a external keyboard and mouse it worksafter playing and getting ready to shut it down that when the bsod happens saying driver power state failure......
  8. Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe: Hey there, I've got a new Lenovo Ideapad i7 System Model 81SR. It works great, but every time I use an Adobe App Illustrator and Premiere Pro it crashes after a few minutes. I get a blue screen with the error "Driver Power State Failure". I did some research online, and...
  9. Power Driver State Failure When using Adobe Creative cloud

Power Driver State Failure When using Adobe Creative cloud: I'm not sure when it started because I went a long time without using adobe creative cloud applications but recently whenever I launch one I get a BSOD saying power driver state failure. I have tried everything I can think of 1. Resetting my Bios 2. Updating drivers 3....
  10. Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop

Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop: Hi! My computer is very recent (I bought it in November 2018). It's a HP Spectre x360 and it has been working great since the beginning. I use it with many apps all at once and it has always run smoothly... But about a week ago, it started crashing whenever I use Adobe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. illustratotor power state fail

2. hp spectre driver_power_state_failure photoshop

3. illustrator DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

4. adobe illustrator driver power state failure,
  5. acrobat blue screen driver_power_state_failure